Twitter: Practice tweets 7/27

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The defense having a good day against one of the best QB’s in the league is a great sign of improvement on that side of the ball. Good to see.
Guess this is where you hang out ehh Rockport?:muttley:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0HF2OaJxlSAZ8dD1S-lZDGohXKJ9XQFLUHJ4QnmGTXCVms2IzvpGLxPRC2ykCCTtNLHM&usqp=CAU

Maxmadden

Reaction score
They annoy the hell out of me. Rooting against your QB is like rooting against your own team. Mocking him for throwing an INT but don't applaud him for dime he threw to Lamb for a TD, that just tells me they are trolls. They probably are Jets fans who have no life and have nothing better to do but to waste their time here.

Since the DC board went down years ago I've been lurking here so I know who they are. I'll have to put them on ignore or I'll get banned, and I don't believe in putting people on ignore. Lol That's one of the reasons why I waited so long to sign up because I know what eventually will happen. So I figured why bother? But you two and about a couple dozen others makes up for the trolls. So maybe I'll behave and celebrate a SB win with you guys and rub crow in their faces all season long. :flagwave:
This strangely isn't an Olympic event but it is called the Trollover. It can take a year or so to master but it's like riding a bicycle. Once you learn the nuances it is pretty easy.

Sometimes when you are bored you will be tempted to take a bite of cheese. It's OK, just don't let it become a habit.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
You should really coach defense. I'll overlook your too many men on the field.

How are you on nicknames?
Trying this again as the last message was using the little orphan annie decoder ring (phone died after submitting and didnt proof read)

On the scale below, my nickname game is about:

Marinelli--------◇------------------------------> HotBoys.

As for the extra CB, you need rotation when we go to a 1-0-10 or cover a potential injury ( have to plan contengencies).

My coaching skills are there, but i need a few years to formulate something as good as Goldencock

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trying this again as the last message was using the little orphan annie decoder ring (phone died after submitting and didnt proof read)

On the scale below, my nickname game is about:

Marinelli--------◇------------------------------> HotBoys.

As for the extra CB, you need rotation when we go to a 1-0-10 or cover a potential injury ( have to plan contengencies).

My coaching skills are there, but i need a few years to formulate something as good as Goldencock

Well let me interview you right now on the spot in front of the others.

I'm your edge pass rusher. 2nd year vet out of Nebraska. Tatted neck to toe and I like to party. What's my nickname?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
#93 Tarell Basham reads that play and throws off the timing of that throw. Randy Gregory sticking to Pollard out of the backfield is the reason Dak looked elsewhere on that INT to Diggs, and Basham dropping back in coverage is the reason Kazee got one too. Both great plays by the D. I said it before and I'll say it again, they'll rank between 7th and 12th this year. Much improved from last year.
I hope we see that great of a jump

kevm3

Reaction score
Dan Quinn defense and significantly upgraded safety play? What do you know? We're actually getting results.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I hope we see that great of a jump

I truly believe we will. I think Quinn and Edwards improved it just by adding them. I don't believe our defensive players were THAT bad last season. I think it was Nolan's complicated scheme and no time to teach it because of the Covid restrictions. We will see. Go Cowboys!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I truly believe we will. I think Quinn and Edwards improved it just by adding them. I don't believe our defensive players were THAT bad last season. I think it was Nolan's complicated scheme and no time to teach it because of the Covid restrictions. We will see. Go Cowboys!
I think it was combination of both lack of talent in certain positions and bad scheme and bad coaching...our DTs were bad. Poe was down right awful. I can't remember how many times I saw him stand up and just jog in place and not get any movement at all.....single blocked....LVE and smith were lost. Smith was particularly bad. no change of direction. no speed. xavier Woods was down right awful. taking wrong angles and was slow. just a perfect storm of everything. I think Quinn runs a more aggressive yet simpler scheme, with less decision making for all the players and using alignment and simple assignments to attack the offense and reduce their chances.....we hopefully will see a big jump this year.