Practice Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No sir, but I understand your sentiments. I am encouraged by the reports. I typically don't get into the 'pet cat' convo's because Im happy with any of the young guys showing up. But if you follow my post, I was on the Dak train before we ever picked him..because I watch a lot of SEC games down here in Mississippi. I knew who Neal was when Dallas signed him and hope that he can show something. But with all this young talent Dallas has, it's hard to root for just one player.. figured I'd root for the guy that most don't expect to make the team. He's the kind of guy Marenilli will fall in love with tho.

I wasn't jumping your case per se. But one thing I have noticed is that every camp, there is some player that gets pushed and everyone jumps on board.

Honestly he was always a guy. I watch a lot of LSU games and he just seemed like the clean up player versus the lead dog.

I appreciate your post and especially the transparent reply.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

These hamstring injuries :facepalm:

nfl_cowboys_56.jpg

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

This should serve as a nice cold water splash to the face of those thinking that since he dominated Taco Wallace, he has arrived.

Just think about this.

Tyrone Crawford. At LDE.

Whipped him.

I am kind of depressed reading this.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

This should serve as a nice cold water splash to the face of those thinking that since he dominated Taco Wallace, he has arrived.

Just think about this.

Tyrone Crawford. At LDE.

Whipped him.

Only 15 DL had more pressures last season than 98 at LDE.

All of the DL were slapping and clubbing inside which were knocking him off balance and robbing his punch of power.

It was a good adjustment. I am not surprised to see you trashing a Cowboys player though. You should get into child development.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Just think about this.

Tyrone Crawford. At LDE.

Whipped him.

Crawford has whipped other starting RTs while playing LDE. If he was beating him on every rep, I'd be concerned, but that doesn't appear the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.