Twitter: Practice tweets

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
It was nice, but it doesn't put my worries about Diggs at ease.

He was beaten like a drum

Yea but any non speed CB will be. Once CD got him to hesitate it was game over. It's why guys like Hill are so dangerous. Once they get a CB to hesitate none of them have the speed to catch up before the catch is made.

I'm pretty sure if it wasn't 1 on 1 practice and in a game he would use different techniques based on down, distance, safety help, etc.

rags747

Reaction score
Wonder if those two players out with the Covid are vaxed? Interesting to say the least…

starfan1

Reaction score
It was nice, but it doesn't put my worries about Diggs at ease.

He was beaten like a drum
ya diggs can pick the ball off got the best hands on defense but he gets beat to regular for my liking. he has a short memory though which is good for his position

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went into this thinking that Garibay would be our kicker this year, but he's messing up his opportunity for sure.
giphy.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
Since he went before our 4th, we would have had to use a 3rd on him. You would do that just because a guy kicked a couple game winners in the playoffs?
No. I would do that because kicker has been an issue here since Dan Bailey was let go.

reddyuta

Reaction score
pretty good day for the Offense ,some great throws by Dak to CD and Tolbert.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. I would do that because kicker has been an issue here since Dan Bailey was let go.
Dan Bailey was also a UDFA. McPherson was a 5th round pick. Being willing to take York in the 3rd or 4th is completely reactionary

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Are we supposed to be notified why one of our posts is deleted?

Hmmmm…