Pranks played in high school or college

yimyammer

Reaction score
Yep, I've done the album cover filled with shaving cream prank, it does make a mess, also did a variation of that, the shaving cream can grenades. Take a shaving cream can and put a couple pieces of duct tape on one side, right when you open the door, cinch the tape across the button and then lob it in the room.

In college, drinking to excess was basically a hobby and one night several of us had gone out partying after drinking most of the day. One of our buddies had puked all over the bar, it was a nasty mess and we all get kicked out and literally have to carry him out of the bar. We get to the dorms and have to carry him up to his room, no elevators, to the 4th floor, he ends up puking again on the way up. We finally get him to his room and in his bed and we schemed on how to pay him back. We decide we're gonna carry him and his bed down to the laundry room on the 3rd floor. We pick up his bed with him in it, we have to roll him off his bed a couple times to get through the doorways, but we carry him and his bed to the 3rd floor laundry room. When we finally get him to the laundry room, he starts puking again and we have to roll him over on his belly and head hanging over the side so he doesn't drown himself. We strapped him down to the bed so he can't roll over and left him there. He woke late that next morning with a crowd of people around and one of the RA's literally poking him with a stick, to stay clear of the 'splash zone'.

We only did that prank a couple of times, under special circumstances.

sounds like my alma mater, did you go to Texas Tech?

csirl

Reaction score
When I was in high school a kid in my brothers class was put sitting on a 4th floor window ledge. Some guys grabbed him put him out the open window and closed the window leaving him outside.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I went to a buddy of mine house on Halloween. On the walk over I bagged up a bunch of railroad rocks. He had candy to pass out so I told him I'll do it. I was giving those kids railroad rocks instead of candy. There was some extremely pissed parents that day.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I loved to mess with people in High school, its a miracle I never took a vicious beating, this thread reminds me of a coupe of stunts I pulled

1. We were having a party at a friends house while his parents were out of town and had bought some beer we put in the fridge. This one guy kept taking it and we told him to stop but he kept coming back and my buddy was ready to fight him and I said nah, I got a better plan. These were bottled beers with screw caps so we took a couple of empties, filled them with whizz and put em back in the fridge.

Here comes tough guy for another beer and we say come on man, buy your own beer to which he bows up and pops off so we both cower back and say ok, man, sorry, do what you gotta do. He struts past us looking at us while he's taking our "beer", pops the top and takes a swig all cocky while eyeballing us like we were his *****es and then he gets a funny look on his face, looks at the beer bottle, looks back at us, smells the "beer" and screams what the hell is this? And I said, hey man, I told you to quit stealing our beer, you just drank our piss! My buddy and I plus our entourage who were in on it starting dying laughing while he ran off, I assume to go outside and puke

2. I drove an old pick up and my buddies and I had drank a bunch of tequila one night, one friend got really sick and was in the bed of the pick up with his head hung over the side puking while I was driving us home so it left a long swath of puke all down the side of my truck. I was so lazy I didn't even clean it for a week or so and this batch was really chunky and gross.

Fast forward and I'm at another party, me and a friend came outside and saw these two guys leaning against my truck and of course I gotta mess with them so I yell at them to quit leaning against my truck! They get pissed and say something like what are you going to do about it so I cower back and say, sorry man, sorry, I don't want no trouble. They bow up and say, yeah, that's what I thought and lean right into the dried but still sticky puke. I can still see the guy recoiling and looking back at me saying what the hell is that? I said, I told you, tough guy, don't lean on my truck, you just leaned into my buddies dried puke!I cant even remember what they did after that, probably because we were laughing too hard

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I loved to mess with people in High school, its a miracle I never took a vicious beating, this thread reminds me of a coupe of stunts I pulled

1. We were having a party at a friends house while his parents were out of town and had bought some beer we put in the fridge. This one guy kept taking it and we told him to stop but he kept coming back and my buddy was ready to fight him and I said nah, I got a better plan. These were bottled beers with screw caps so we took a couple of empties, filled them with whizz and put em back in the fridge.

Here comes tough guy for another beer and we say come on man, buy your own beer to which he bows up and pops off so we both cower back and say ok, man, sorry, do what you gotta do. He struts past us looking at us while he's taking our "beer", pops the top and takes a swig all cocky while eyeballing us like we were his *****es and then he gets a funny look on his face, looks at the beer bottle, looks back at us, smells the "beer" and screams what the hell is this? And I said, hey man, I told you to quit stealing our beer, you just drank our piss! My buddy and I plus our entourage who were in on it starting dying laughing while he ran off, I assume to go outside and puke

2. I drove an old pick up and my buddies and I had drank a bunch of tequila one night, one friend got really sick and was in the bed of the pick up with his head hung over the side puking while I was driving us home so it left a long swath of puke all down the side of my truck. I was so lazy I didn't even clean it for a week or so and this batch was really chunky and gross.

Fast forward and I'm at another party, me and a friend came outside and saw these two guys leaning against my truck and of course I gotta mess with them so I yell at them to quit leaning against my truck! They get pissed and say something like what are you going to do about it so I cower back and say, sorry man, sorry, I don't want no trouble. They bow up and say, yeah, that's what I thought and lean right into the dried but still sticky puke. I can still see the guy recoiling and looking back at me saying what the hell is that? I said, I told you, tough guy, don't lean on my truck, you just leaned into my buddies dried puke!I cant even remember what they did after that, probably because we were laughing too hard

1. is freaking sick but I love it :laugh::laugh:

Had a buddy that worked at a grocery store who would get the big like 64 ounce bottles of apple juice, go into the bathroom pour some out fill the bottle with his piss and put it back on the shelf lol. He/or we cant recall which:muttley:would get those little tins of cat food, you know the ones that were the exact size as a can of tuna. Take the label off of the tuna and slip it over one of the little cans of cat food. Can you imaging some poor sap went home to make a tuna sandwich and instead got cat food. :laugh:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

Nuclear LOL! Not only great pranks, but done on dirtbags that so totally deserved it. One of the funniest posts yet.

yimyammer

Reaction score
1. is freaking sick but I love it :laugh::laugh:

Had a buddy that worked at a grocery store who would get the big like 64 ounce bottles of apple juice, go into the bathroom pour some out fill the bottle with his piss and put it back on the shelf lol. He/or we cant recall which:muttley:would get those little tins of cat food, you know the ones that were the exact size as a can of tuna. Take the label off of the tuna and slip it over one of the little cans of cat food. Can you imaging some poor sap went home to make a tuna sandwich and instead got cat food. :laugh:

Yowza! its a good thing I didn't know your buddy, we might have gotten ourselves landed in jail with our devious minds

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score

Man that was brutal but he deserved it:)

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I didn't play this prank myself, but it's brilliant. I'm thinking ....... I wonder who I could play this on.

welcome-home-parole.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't play this prank myself, but it's brilliant. I'm thinking ....... I wonder who I could play this on.

welcome-home-parole.jpg
When I was about 25, my Father and his wife came to visit our family from Michigan. Actually, my father visited while his wife and my mother went on a cruise together. They were returning on Halloween night, and we figured they'd probably be kind of bummed that their vacation was over, so I came up with an idea of how to lift their spirits.

My father, my brother, his girlfriend, and I bought bald scalps, robes, and flowers, and picked them up at the airport dressed as Hare Krishnas.

As we were walking to the terminal gate, everyone was parting like fish, going far out of their way to avoid us, but as they'd get closer I could hear them start laughing. When we finally reached the gate, my step mother pointed and said, "Dotty look, Hare Krishnas!", to which my mother responded, "Oh yeah........Oh, they're just costumes!"...and they started laughing. Then they looked a little closer, realizing it was us, and their mouths dropped wide open, and they almost peed themselves laughing.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
When I was about 25, my Father and his wife came to visit our family from Michigan. Actually, my father visited while his wife and my mother went on a cruise together. They were returning on Halloween night, and we figured they'd probably be kind of bummed that their vacation was over, so I came up with an idea of how to lift their spirits.

My father, my brother, his girlfriend, and I bought bald scalps, robes, and flowers, and picked them up at the airport dressed as Hare Krishnas.

As we were walking to the terminal gate, everyone was parting like fish, going far out of their way to avoid us, but as they'd get closer I could hear them start laughing. When we finally reached the gate, my step mother pointed and said, "Dotty look, Hare Krishnas!", to which my mother responded, "Oh yeah........Oh, they're just costumes!"...and they started laughing. Then they looked a little closer, realizing it was us, and their mouths dropped wide open, and they almost peed themselves laughing.

Ha ha ha ha ha! That's hilarious.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I can't believe I forgot to mention this prank. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, a dude named Robert Trevino ran a Dallas Cowboys board similar to this one. He posted as "Star Power" and I posted as "rocketman" and a few other things. It was the 90s wild west style of internet back before they didn't bother to make you stick to one handle. As a joke, I used to make absurd posts as "Bolshevik Pack Fan." I was a commie Packer fan who came in accusing everyone of being "evil cappies exploiting the proletariat." I had some fun with photoshopping. I made an image of the Red Army marching with cheese on their heads and I took the communist spade and sickle logo and attached the Green Bay logo onto the hammer head part. I had a lot of laughs. Some Green Bay fan got really mad and posted, "Hey, don't portray us as a bunch of communists. We're good Americans." I took my Bolshevik Pack on the road to Vikings forums and had a good laugh, as did they. Jerry Jones is a perfect capitalist to accuse of being an "evil cappy pig" too. Ha ha ha. I miss those days. I think I also had a photoshop of Brett Favre dressed in a commie military outfit.

Note: Keep this one focused on humor, not politics, please. BPF was all about humor, not about advancing a political ideology.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't believe I forgot to mention this prank. Back in the 90s and early 2000s, a dude named Robert Trevino ran a Dallas Cowboys board similar to this one. He posted as "Star Power" and I posted as "rocketman" and a few other things. It was the 90s wild west style of internet back before they didn't bother to make you stick to one handle. As a joke, I used to make absurd posts as "Bolshevik Pack Fan." I was a commie Packer fan who came in accusing everyone of being "evil cappies exploiting the proletariat." I had some fun with photoshopping. I made an image of the Red Army marching with cheese on their heads and I took the communist spade and sickle logo and attached the Green Bay logo onto the hammer head part. I had a lot of laughs. Some Green Bay fan got really mad and posted, "Hey, don't portray us as a bunch of communists. We're good Americans." I took my Bolshevik Pack on the road to Vikings forums and had a good laugh, as did they. Jerry Jones is a perfect capitalist to accuse of being an "evil cappy pig" too. Ha ha ha. I miss those days. I think I also had a photoshop of Brett Favre dressed in a commie military outfit.

Note: Keep this one focused on humor, not politics, please. BPF was all about humor, not about advancing a political ideology.
"Spade and sickle"?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I meant hammer and sickle, you know, the commie logo that was on the USSR flag.
I knew what you meant, I just thought that since you used the word hammer immediately after, that maybe "Spade and sickle" was another name for it that I'd never heard.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I knew what you meant, I just thought that since you used the word hammer immediately after, that maybe "Spade and sickle" was another name for it that I'd never heard.

I think there might also be some other kind of worker's logo that's the spade and sickle. Not sure.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's a prank a friend and I played on another friend in college. My first friend, Jade, was from Hawaii, as was I. I lived on the Island of Oahu for my Junior High and High School years. Jade was from Maui. As you may know, almost all the street names in Hawaii are Hawaiian words. For example, I lived on a street named Polihale. So living there, you learn a bunch of street names whose meanings you usually don't know. So Jade and I decided to play a prank on June who wasn't from there. This was in California. We told her we learned to speak Hawaiian in school. So we just recited street names to each other, pretending like we were speaking in Hawaiian. She was like, "Wow, cool, looks like you guys learned it really well." After we left, I admitted to June that we were really just saying the names of streets, and she had a good laugh. She was a great sport about it.

Your turn. Any pranks you played?
I trenched my HS principals yard after he suspended me and a few of my friends for throwing fireworks at a school assembly. Ended up being a great guy that I worked for a few years later. I never told him. Shhhhhhhhh.......