Pray for our son

Rayman70

Reaction score
Some zoners know I have a kid in the Army. He had a car wreck just off base. He has internal bleeding and is heading to emergency surgery to find the source and get it stopped. We are going nuts with worry. He's stationed on the West Coast in central California. We are far away in Texas. Hospital just notified us. Keep RJ in your prayers. We call him RJ for short.Thanks guys.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some zoners know I have a kid in the Army. He had a car wreck just off base. He has internal bleeding and is heading to emergency surgery to find the source and get it stopped. We are going nuts with worry. He's stationed on the West Coast in central California. We are far away in Texas. Hospital just notified us. Keep RJ in your prayers. We call him RJ for short.Thanks guys.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I actually had something similar happen to me three months before I got out. He'll get good care!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Whereabouts in Central Cali? At the time of of my accident, we were doing a training op near Monterey at an NG base. Hunter Liggit

Rayman70

Reaction score
No update yet. Still waiting to hear how the surgery went

Rayman70

Reaction score
Apparently there is a terrible problem in that area with Elk getting into the highway.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Thank you everyone.. Update. The floor nurse just contacted us and said he had a ruptured large intestine from the seatbelt. They had to remove a section of his intestine. He's in good spirits. Not sure what the recovery timeframe will be. He's already wanting to get out by Friday lol. His entire command team is there in the room with him showing support and love. Thank God he's gonna be ok. Could have been worse.