Prayer Request...Updated Post #42

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The blood tests came back this morning and the news was good. My Mom is out of the woods. Thank you all.

ethiostar

Reaction score
Hostile;3313194 said:
The blood tests came back this morning and the news was good. My Mom is out of the woods. Thank you all.

Great news Hos.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;3313194 said:

Wonderful news

notherbob

Reaction score
Hos -

Haven't been on line much lately and just ran across this thread.

Glad your mother is doing better.

Please give Bandita my best.

Verdict

Reaction score
I just ran across this thread and was totally unaware of its existence until just now. The way your mom has persevered shows character that is sorely lacking in this day and time.

The ironic part of these testaments to your mom is that your mom probably doesn't see anything she is doing or has done as being anything special, but she is just just going about business as usual in her mind. That's one of the things that make what she does all the more special. There's no doubt that she is a very special person, and I wish her well.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3327106 said:
How's Mama Hos doing?
Her blood work has been clear. They have to change the dressings on her legs every other day, but no complications so far.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Hostile;3313194 said:
Great news. I will be praying for you and your family.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3313194 said:

:bow: ..............:)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
I'm so pleased to hear she's out of the woods, ol' buddy...

Verdict

Reaction score
Hostile;3327124 said:
Her blood work has been clear. They have to change the dressings on her legs every other day, but no complications so far.

Is this essentially the same infection from a spider bite that is coming back? I knew the fiddleback was deadly, and I have seen gruesome photos of the damage they can cause, but I had no idea that the infection from the bite could come back after laying dormant for a period of time. Thats one deadly creature.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I don't stray far from the main forums and did not see this.

I'm glad your mom is pulling through.