Prayer request

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Once again, thank-you all for your supportive words. I just heard from my doctor about my CT scan. He said it showed no evidence of any cancer. Thank God! He did say they found a lump on my lungs, but I already knew about that one. It's been stable for some years now, but I should keep an eye on it. He does want me to come in and see him about the abdominal pain, but at least it's unlikely to be cancer.
This has been a wakeup call. I've realized how important it is to spend my valuable time on social media arguing with people about politics .... Ha ha ha ha, just kidding. I had you going. I want to use whatever time I have remaining on my family and close friends. I won't have them forever, and they won't have me forever, so appreciate your family and friends while you still can. There are also skills I wish to continue developing, including language skills, meaning my French, German, and Swiss German. I've also always wanted to learn ventriloquism. I'm skyping later on today with a woman in Morocco to practice my French.
With any luck, maybe I've got a decent amount of time left here on Planet Earth. Thanks for your support. I appreciate every one of you guys.
Thank God. I'm glad that it's not cancer.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Once again, thank-you all for your supportive words. I just heard from my doctor about my CT scan. He said it showed no evidence of any cancer. Thank God! He did say they found a lump on my lungs, but I already knew about that one. It's been stable for some years now, but I should keep an eye on it. He does want me to come in and see him about the abdominal pain, but at least it's unlikely to be cancer.
This has been a wakeup call. I've realized how important it is to spend my valuable time on social media arguing with people about politics .... Ha ha ha ha, just kidding. I had you going. I want to use whatever time I have remaining on my family and close friends. I won't have them forever, and they won't have me forever, so appreciate your family and friends while you still can. There are also skills I wish to continue developing, including language skills, meaning my French, German, and Swiss German. I've also always wanted to learn ventriloquism. I'm skyping later on today with a woman in Morocco to practice my French.
With any luck, maybe I've got a decent amount of time left here on Planet Earth. Thanks for your support. I appreciate every one of you guys.
Happy to hear that brother
life is a temporary train ride do the best of what you have and keep your connection with the creator strong
God bless

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Good to hear my man! Yes, we waste so much time on this which aren't really important or giving us joy. Family should always come first and since our time on this earth is so short, we should make good use of it. Fortune cookie stuff but it's true. :)

Xelda

Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know. I didn't know you were worried about cancer. Glad the scan came back negative. You are free to expand your mind to your heart's content, just don't leave us in the dark about your latest adventures and missions.