Gaede

Reaction score
Basically, whatever they say, the opposite is likely true

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for the info.
So we will get Jerry speak, coach speak, nothing firm, but that will be expected.
Still need to listen though.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I was not at work I would suggest we have a drinking game and everyone takes a drink when Jerry says Ummm OR When Jerry does his famous smile and wink move when he thinks he is making a good joke.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I was not at work I would suggest we have a drinking game and everyone takes a drink when Jerry says Ummm OR When Jerry does his famous smile and wink move when he thinks he is making a good joke.

I'm in.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
JG = Things work out better for the team in the past with drafting best player available.., at work can't listen to all of it

The Natural

Reaction score
Jerry says we are most likely staying at 4

Stephen/Garrett confirm they will go for BPA not need

Jerry says Lawrence/Gregory suspensions are setbacks, targeting defensive linemen in the draft that can earn significant playing time.

The Natural

Reaction score
JG says this is as good a 'character team' they've had over the last 5 years. specifically mentioned Frederick, Crawford, Claiborne, Lee a few others.

On asked if there's enough play makers on offensive side of ball (referencing Dez/Tony out last year): Jerry says no, then backtracks in typical Jerry speak (sorry couldn't summarize) and thinks if healthy there's enough.

It doesn't sound like QB is a high priority in draft

DBOY3141

Reaction score
JG says this is as good a 'character team' they've had over the last 5 years. specifically mentioned Frederick, Crawford, Claiborne, Lee a few others.

On asked if there's enough play makers on offensive side of ball (referencing Dez/Tony out last year): Jerry says no, then backtracks in typical Jerry speak (sorry couldn't summarize) and thinks if healthy there's enough.

It doesn't sound like QB is a high priority in draft

so Jerry slipped up a little. Yep, JJ wants Zeke..lol

The Natural

Reaction score
so Jerry slipped up a little. Yep, JJ wants Zeke..lol

He said something to the effect that even if they didn't add any play makers in the draft they have enough on offense but that they would look to add some play makers.

The Natural

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't think we need to add a RB at all. Also says in theory we could evaluate any QB outside of Goff/Wentz.

Stephen doesn't think we "have" to do anything, at any position.

Thinks they can get a real impact player at 4, sounds like they would open to dealing the pick if its for a heist.