Pre- draft press conference today at noon CST

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quick story you may not know. Sean Lee and his family were diehard Steelers fans and when the Steelers past on Sean in the 2nd round to take another LB, Jason Worilds, he got so demoralized that he walked out on his draft party to get some fresh air.

That's when the Cowboys called. Just a few picks later.

A roomful of Steelers fans became Cowboys fans at that moment.

Turk

Reaction score
The Jones boys think they shovel it better than anyone else.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quick story you may not know. Sean Lee and his family were diehard Steelers fans and when the Steelers past on Sean in the 2nd round to take another LB, Jason Worilds, he got so demoralized that he walked out on his draft party to get some fresh air.

That's when the Cowboys called. Just a few picks later.

A roomful of Steelers fans became Cowboys fans at that moment.

The Steelers got us back when we gifted them TJ Watt.

In spades.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its started with sean lee so its far from a draft pressor only so the pitch fork and fire fans with all the bs negativity shut the heck up!! yes other teams have pressors so calm down nancys!

bunch of Debbie downers flocking to every thread..gets old:facepalm::confused::mad:

tenor.gif

ESisback

Reaction score
"Risen Star, CowboysZone likes leader, my question is for Stephen. Stephen, could you just randomly name three players from day 3 of this draft?"

“Why no, I’m the most incompetent FO guy in the entire NFL! Why would I know anything about anything?”

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to admit, if any of my bros here got drafted by a team I'd pledge my allegiance to that franchise. I never really liked blue anyway.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right at the start. "We've got a good chance at a top defensive player being there."

Oh, our crafty GM.

blueblood70

Reaction score
back at ya .. its old bunch of old get off my lawn mobs in here..

how about stop being cowboys fan on cowboy site and do nothing but whine and complain.,move on down the road,..

the jones have something you dont money and an nfl team and they can run it how they feel..

so theres the door..
vnbm0.jpg

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jerry wants to trade back. With all the defense they need he wants to talk Tyron Smith unprompted.