Pre- draft press conference today at noon CST

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zoom calling is better to get to know the player than meeting in person, per your Owner.

And the fat coach agrees.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Jerry wants to trade back. With all the defense they need he wants to talk Tyron Smith unprompted.

My belief is they are hoping for a solid/fair trade offer from a team in the teens. I don't think they are locked in on any particular defensive player at 10, despite the obvious need at CB.
If Sewell and/or Slater are on the board at 10, I believe they stand in and make the pick.

Mr_437

Reaction score
"Don't be stupid over needs"... "Last year we took CeeDee Lamb" - Jerry Jones

This joker doesn't like defense what so ever, dude you have the worse defense in the whole league and you still talking offense.:facepalm:

JBS

Reaction score
Jerry is talking about doing some unconventional things w the 10th pick..after he basically said trading picks for players was a conversation he and Stephen had this morning

Wont happen..but which player would they trade 10 for?

morasp

Reaction score
I’m not sure that there are that many “top defensive players” worthy of pick #10 anyway.
Just a select few. I did watch a Pete Schrager Colin Cowherd mock draft today that had four QBs, three WRs and two OTs go ahead of us so we pretty much had our pick of the defensive players. It's almost not worth looking at the Mocks anymore they're all either Horn or Surtain.

ESisback

Reaction score
Don’t try to tell other people what to think.

And if you can’t handle what they say and need to cry and whine about it, maybe a place like this is too rough for you?
I’m not telling other people what to think, but telling people “there’s the door” if they point out the nonstop negativity kinda is. Kinda sounds like those in control of stuff in other arenas...

JBS

Reaction score
It's probably S. Gilmore...10 for 15 and Gilmore is my guess..then the new contract that Gilmore wants is the cap part of the equation Jerry spoke of

Bizwah

Reaction score
"Don't be stupid over needs"... "Last year we took CeeDee Lamb" - Jerry Jones

This joker doesn't like defense what so ever, dude you have the worse defense in the whole league and you still talking offense.:facepalm:
So, you wouldn't have taken Lamb last year? What defensive player would you have taken over him?

He is not wrong in that strategy. If you have a great talent, you take him. You always take a great talent over a good talent.

JBS

Reaction score
Jerry just said fat Mike had no input in draft process in gb lololol

Bizwah

Reaction score
It's probably S. Gilmore...10 for 15 and Gilmore is my guess..then the new contract that Gilmore wants is the cap part of the equation Jerry spoke of
This was part of some speculation I heard too.

Gilmore and 15 for our 10.