Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

Reaction score
True. Romo really could throw that back-shoulder fade. He was also a master at buying time.

That was his problem. He was always trying to buy time, instead of making the smart play and throwing the ball away when called for.
Guy was driven by his ego.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It has become apparent that no one, not coaches or players, can figure out how to get into the end zone with Garrett’s offense. I mean, nothing works no matter what they do. It’s like there are no plays designed for the red zone. They just seem to be running plays designed for anywhere on the field even though they have no chance in the red zone. I can barely watch this inept crap. You have more than $15 million in cap space and I still have to stomach Cooper Rush.
Thanks for identifying yourself. The first tank call of the year.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Color me unimpressed. 1st unit looks like it can move the ball but RZ problems show no signs of improving.

Back up DL was trash.

Back up RB's were trash.

Chido and Lewis look great, Jaylon too. LVE a step tardy today.

JonVea bouncing back is a good sign, but he needs to relax.

Cedric Wilson looks like a player.

LB Covington looks completely lost, unless his job is to get his thighs smashed on every blitz.

Taco would be all MEAC 1st team.

And the great Rams SB team so far - 3 points.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
First-team offensive line without Martin had little trouble with San Fran's second-teammers. Gallup got open for two catches and drew pass interference on one drive. Pollard had some decent runs with the first-team. Don't know why we didn't see more of him.

Wilson and Jarwin made multiple plays. Johnson got open to get the chance to make several plays, but two drops don't look good. Rush made good decisions, but bad deeper throws.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This is where spotty kicking game and poor red zone offense get you: a 9-7 lead that should be 20-7, 24-7.

Blake

Reaction score
Thanks for identifying yourself. The first tank call of the year.

He didn't call for a tank.
Why are you putting words into other people's mouth?
That just makes you seem like a horrible human being, forget being a horrible fan.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Cooper reminded me a lot of Dak, except quicker and with more, "let it rip." A bit off...maybe too eager to make plays. Needs to relax.

Dre11

Reaction score
It has become apparent that no one, not coaches or players, can figure out how to get into the end zone with Garrett’s offense. I mean, nothing works no matter what they do. It’s like there are no plays designed for the red zone. They just seem to be running plays designed for anywhere on the field even though they have no chance in the red zone. I can barely watch this inept crap. You have more than $15 million in cap space and I still have to stomach Cooper Rush.

It's preseason dude, they're not going to show anything. Funny Garrett's offense got in the end zone a lot when he was the OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.