Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs 49ers 2nd half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I didnt like JG going for the fg at end of half ! whats the point?? better to make rush throw for the endzone do or die, see what he can do, same
for a wr.
I guess jg is more interested in a meaningless fg try lol , that is why he is such a loser.

morat1959

Reaction score
We are a 5-8 win team with no Zeke. 8-10 win team with Zeke. Neither of those teams have SB written on them. 10 years of the clapping clown. Will this finally be the year when JJ bites the bullet and hires a real head coach? Can we at least see the last of Marinelli after this season. No need to ask for a new GM...it ain’t happening!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He didn't call for a tank.
Why are you putting words into other people's mouth?
That just makes you seem like a horrible human being, forget being a horrible fan.
Well Mr. high and mighty hater, he already gave up on the season.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I dont like that we're only going to see one series from Pollard.

Being the 4th round draft pick shouldn't guarantee him the starter role in Zeke's absence. Make the rookie play. The reps will also be helpful for the kid, and we might be relying on him.

They put in Weber while we still had Looney, Fleming, and SuaFilo out there. Pretty sure those 3 all started last year. There's no reason Pollard couldn't have taken more series.

Missed opportunity if you ask me.

DanA

Reaction score
1st half:
Offense
- Dak did his job
- Jackson looked okay
- Wilson and Gallup were standout WR's
- Jarwin was excellent
- Johnson got open at will but drops hurt
- Rush was decent

Defense:
- Armstrong and Taco got on top
- Awuzie looked pretty good
- Jaylon made some plays
- Gifford nice before the injury
- DT's didn't give us much

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It has become apparent that no one, not coaches or players, can figure out how to get into the end zone with Garrett’s offense. I mean, nothing works no matter what they do. It’s like there are no plays designed for the red zone. They just seem to be running plays designed for anywhere on the field even though they have no chance in the red zone. I can barely watch this inept crap.

What has become apparent is some fans can't tell the difference between the first preseason game and a real game. :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.