Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs 49s pre game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s on.. we are gonna see a lot of these players trying to make the team.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Looking at Price, hearing mixed reactions from our beat writers. Sturm is down on him.

Very interested to see BJones and ABrown. The preseason hype is at level 10 for both of these kids.

And, by Gah, can we get a l’il bit of 94?!

glimmerman

Reaction score
10:00 PM East Time.lol Don't think I'll watch the whole game. Hope that Giants game gets off by 10 so I can see the starters.
Was thinking the same. Our only chance is if they switch the game over before this one is done. NFLN is bad about not switching over. I don’t think they have the same rules as national channels.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Man I don’t know what I want to see more. Our Defense or Offense. Our D starters should be hot and ready to hit someone.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score
can't watch. I work tonight. don't usually watch preseason but kind of wanted to see where the rooks are in relation to basic football skills at this point

JustChip

Reaction score
Looking at Price, hearing mixed reactions from our beat writers. Sturm is down on him.

Very interested to see BJones and ABrown. The preseason hype is at level 10 for both of these kids.

And, by Gah, can we get a l’il bit of 94?!
I don’t think you’re seeing 94 until next week.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Damn, has a game ever started this late before? Can't remember myself
Yeah it’s about the latest they do. I think we had a preseason game last year that was late. I think that’s 7pm where they are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.