Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
So I tuned in just in time to watch Chaz Green volunteer to be one of the cuts... Standing there as you're man blows by you to sack the backup qb is volunteering.... right??

Sydla

Reaction score
WRs don't appear to get much separation. Play calling looks same vanilla passing game as it always is. Backup OL are not good, we might have to hit the cut pool. Fleming looks as bad as Green did.

Frankly I am a little nervous about Connor Williams too............. he's not looked good tonight.

Defense? Nice. Awuzie. Awesome. Smith. Great. Glad we only have 3 safeties on the roster now that Woods has a hamstring injury.

pansophy

Reaction score
I'm excited that it looks like we have a defense. Offense can be the same as last year and we'll be fine with an improved defense. Starting offense still struggles in 3 and long but did well overall.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Hey zone, I just got home, who scored our TD? thanks!

superonyx

Reaction score
I hate to say it...but we still need a swing tackle. Not buying Fleming or Chaz Green.

that might have been one of the best INTs I've ever seen.... out of #24...WOW!!!!:omg:
We need a left guard also.
Connor Williams gets beat in the run game and pass game over 50% of the snaps.
This guy is going to keep pressure in Daks face all year.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So I tuned in just in time to watch Chaz Green volunteer to be one of the cuts... Standing there as you're man blows by you to sack the backup qb is volunteering.... right??

Flemming hasn't been much better... Backup tackle looks really bad either way.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I'm excited that it looks like we have a defense. Offense can be the same as last year and we'll be fine with an improved defense. Starting offense still struggles in 3 and long but did well overall.

Im thinking the same thing, this defense looks much better than our offense, thus far.

If we can't have a new playbook, at least our defense is looking much better.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That offense is looking pretty shaky. There has been a noticeable improvement with the defense and the addition of Richard. I'm not seeing the same on the offense.

Shaky is kind. We're in for a long season watching that group. It will not be pretty.

Pray to the football Gods that Tavon Austin finally gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.