Game Day ***Pre-season Cowboys vs Bengals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
Unlike the defense, we're getting by purely on talent with the offense. The coaches aren't helping the o at all. I stack the defense as much as possible the next few years.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So I tuned in just in time to watch Chaz Green volunteer to be one of the cuts... Standing there as you're man blows by you to sack the backup qb is volunteering.... right??

Chaz is Chaz - we already knew that.

Seeing our free agent swing tackle signing get tossed around like a rag doll is more disconcerting to me.

DiResta

Reaction score
I've got an idea
let's post this image everytime Chaz gives up a sack
so far he's got 1
chaz_time.png

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dak's passing is still a bit high .

Only on a couple throws where I think he intended to throw high.

The throw to Barwin was meant to be high IMO, just not as high as it was. The other throw was purposely thrown out of the end zone, but he missed a chance to dump it off to Smith.

Overall, Dak's play was pretty good 10 of 15 for 80-plus yards and a TD.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
No football team on this planet would want raggedy Chaz Green. High School, College, CFL, not ONE. He's as terrible as it gets. Wasted spot on a training camp roster without question.

Garrett disagrees , and even pays Chaz Green a lot of money to have him in there.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Only on a couple throws where I think he intended to throw high.

The throw to Barwin was meant to be high IMO, just not as high as it was. The other throw was purposely thrown out of the end zone, but he missed a chance to dump it off to Smith.

Overall, Dak's play was pretty good 10 of 15 for 80-plus yards and a TD.

I agree, and as far as the high passing, i think its just rust and he will get even better.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Unlike the defense, we're getting by purely on talent with the offense. The coaches aren't helping the o at all. I stack the defense as much as possible the next few years.
I disagree. Especially with Martin going out and Fredericks not playing. There's not many premiere prospects on that side of the ball when you take away the offensive line and two of them were 1st rounders. Take out Zeke, Zach and Fredericks? You have a bunch of undrafted guys and late round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.