Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
It’s Stephen McGee like but the complete opposite issue. The game is just too fast for him. McGee got rid of the ball as soon as he got it because he didn’t want to get hit so each pass was a dump off.

White thinks he’s going to have a perfect pass if he just waits long enough. He won’t get rid of it

Eanwen

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Cowboys must resign Maliek Collins. I didn't think that coming in to the offseason but I don't think he's replacement is currently on the team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fire our defensive coordinators....Garrett is just a figure head. You need to get to the heart of the problem.
Preseason game threads are a great avenue to identifying fans like this one who have no clue.

quickccc

Reaction score
trysten hill looks like he doesn't know how to play and doesn't belong in NFL yet .

don't be surprised if he is " redshirted " all year long on game inactive list.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
But are the starters ready? That’s usually week 3 they get a lot of time.

They sit out most of the other preseason games, so they obviously don't need 4. If you only had two preseason games they'd play more in those 2 games.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Looks like this game was being used as an opportunity to see if old vets could still play. We had Goodwin, Showers, Thompson, and Iloka playing instead of Jackson and Wilson. Taco was given a big shot to play. I thought he did well. Really wanted to see Jelks get more of a chance.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Saw a lot of comments how good our offense looked in the first drive...then White came in..and we didn't move the ball. Trust me...Kellen shut it down on offense after the first drive.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Reggie Davis is not looking ready for prime time. First he allowed the first punt to go and it cost his team a horrible start on the 3. Second, he muffed his next punt and cost his team a turnover. He is not doing himself ay favors at all in 2 games. His opportunity to make the team is fading fast.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Well so far Pollard looks promising, Gallup has really taking the next step...... While Dak is still a little off on accuracy, he is pushing the ball down field and this will only open up the run plays later...... Also like how the ball was being spread around many of our weapons. Surprised Witten showed well in his first action. Looks to have not lost a step after a year off..... Then came the second string offense..... Granted we needed to see if it was Mike White or being the 3rd string QB last week that was so awful.... Think that was answered again tonight. Offensively not seeing a lot of improvement from the starters and those fighting for roster spots since last week.... Hope the second half is better to evaluate.

Status
Not open for further replies.