Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams 2nd half game thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
looks like normal to me the cowboys backups are always worse than the other teams scrubs

cern

Reaction score
I wouldn't play Pollard again until the regular season. Why risk the injury. Hope Zeke was watching.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well so far Pollard looks promising, Gallup has really taking the next step...... While Dak is still a little off on accuracy, he is pushing the ball down field and this will only open up the run plays later...... Also like how the ball was being spread around many of our weapons. Surprised Witten showed well in his first action. Looks to have not lost a step after a year off..... Then came the second string offense..... Granted we needed to see if it was Mike White or being the 3rd string QB last week that was so awful.... Think that was answered again tonight. Offensively not seeing a lot of improvement from the starters and those fighting for roster spots since last week.... Hope the second half is better to evaluate.
Dak was 5 for 5 and the long throw to Gallup was a pass that only Gallup could catch.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
They sit out most of the other preseason games, so they obviously don't need 4. If you only had two preseason games they'd play more in those 2 games.
You’d have the same schedule as now. Just weeks 3 and 4 would be your two “games”. I think weeks 1 and 2 would be replaced with 2 joint practices vs another team. Still will be 4 competition opportunities just only 2 would be televised.

GenoT

Reaction score
Pollard looks like he can hit a hole in traffic and still go straight up the field.

Love to see him with a little space.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
There really is no need for this team to play more than 2 preseason games. After one and a half, we know what we have.

Do we? Last Week Reggie Davis was getting ready for the ring of honor...tonight....He's got a long swim back to Dallas.

:popcorn:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Reggie Davis is not looking ready for prime time. First he allowed the first punt to go and it cost his team a horrible start on the 3. Second, he muffed his next punt and cost his team a turnover. He is not doing himself ay favors at all in 2 games. His opportunity to make the team is fading fast.
The first punt landed at the 5 yard line. He’s probably coached to let that go over his head.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
My first half analysis....I'm one more shot of Waikiki Beach from buying a plane ticket to Hawaii.
Stay away from Waikiki beach. It’s just for tourists. There are much better beaches on Oahu and the other islands.

Bizwah

Reaction score
How much more do you need to see of White?

Not one TD drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.