Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams pregame thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Feel bad for those spending hard earned money to watch a glorified practice at Aloha stadium today, including my son and his wife. I know this, traffic was already stupid on H-1 2 hours ago, smh.

blueblood70

Reaction score
DVR it. Watch the 2nd half tomorrow. Don't try to take in all this talent in one day. It's not safe.
of course it starts at 9 on a sat night.

whos staying and watching the second half until the end..dvr watch the rest of the 3rds and 4ths tomorrow..lots of fast forwarding..

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I bet we miss the 1st qtr tonight seeing that the Pittsburgh game kicks off after 6:30 :thumbdown:

For those of us watching on NFL Network anyways.....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Feel bad for those spending hard earned money to watch a glorified practice at Aloha stadium today, including my son and his wife. I know this, traffic was already stupid on H-1 2 hours ago, smh.
Lived many years in Mililani and worked in Honolulu. Left because of the insane traffic.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So the NFLN has the Pittsburgh game blackout here so they're now giving me the Pats.:rolleyes: Hopefully it'll be off by 10.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet we miss the 1st qtr tonight seeing that the Pittsburgh game kicks off after 6:30 :thumbdown:

Local CBS 11, 7, I think they will have a special, forget the name, something Blue. I think it is about Jerry tonight, 8 will be the pregame show, the of course 9 the game.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Local CBS 11, 7, I think they will have a special, forget the name, something Blue. I think it is about Jerry tonight, 8 will be the pregame show, the of course 9 the game.

The only local game here is the lousy Texans, so NFL channel for me.

Big D

Reaction score

pit kc has been delayed due to weather so now you know they'll screw you... sorry!

GenoT

Reaction score
Four total carries by Pollard, no TDs with backup QBs...hoping Maher has a HOF outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.