Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams pregame thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
We’re getting hosed, will miss the entire first half now. I suppose that they could forfeit the Pitt game but highly doubt it. They aren't kicking off for another hour at least.

I see they kicked off 45 sec ago. Hopefully we do not miss the entire 1st qtr.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Patriots and Titans just started the 3rd quarter. I wonder if they'll get 2 quarters done in an hour? :rolleyes:

rags

Reaction score
Local CBS 11, 7, I think they will have a special, forget the name, something Blue. I think it is about Jerry tonight, 8 will be the pregame show, the of course 9 the game.

It's called Deep Blue.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Feel bad for those spending hard earned money to watch a glorified practice at Aloha stadium today, including my son and his wife. I know this, traffic was already stupid on H-1 2 hours ago, smh.
I like the atmosphere at preseason games.

Much more relaxed.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I may actually get to see the whole Cowboy game. Where I live there is a local channel carrying the Chiefs. The NFLN feed is blacked out. I'm really thinking I may get to see the Cowboys in it's entirety.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I may actually get to see the whole Cowboy game. Where I live there is a local channel carrying the Chiefs. The NFLN feed is blacked out. I'm really thinking I may get to see the Cowboys in it's entirety.
What are you getting on the NFL Network?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They will be thin on the OL and TE, so the 2nd and 3rd teams will play a little longer.

Witten will play tonight some.

Status
Not open for further replies.