Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams Second half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
The conspiracy theorist in me...tells me...you will never see Dak play this well ever again. This is the NFLs way of setting up Jerry into thinking he doesn't need a backup QB. Question is....Does Jerry take the bait?:rolleyes:

On another note...Jared Goff looked like what I thought he was....an over rated/hyped prospect to sell tickets in LA.
Oh.... My... God.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Need better pass rush, but what else is new?

Ball was coming out pretty quick. Tough to get home.

This is what we will see in our division all the time though, all three teams run a very similar offense built around getting rid of the ball and lots of completions.

Cant complain tonight though about not getting there, its just snap step and throw essentially.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I thought Goff showed a big arm on that post pattern that was dislodged.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I expected Dak to win the backup job. Nothing has changed my opinion.

But you could not have expected tonight's performance. If someone told me this would be his stat line I would have laughed. He continues to blow me away.

Sydla

Reaction score
The conspiracy theorist in me...tells me...you will never see Dak play this well ever again. This is the NFLs way of setting up Jerry into thinking he doesn't need a backup QB. Question is....Does Jerry take the bait?:rolleyes:

On another note...Jared Goff looked like what I thought he was....an over rated/hyped prospect to sell tickets in LA.

You either need to stop drinking or pick it up as a serious hobby.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
ST TD on a kick return? CHECK!
Dez TD catch? CHECK!
TWill TD catch? CHECK!
Rookie QB would've been perfect in the 1st half except for 2 Swaim drops? CHECK!
Defense only gave up 1 score? CHECK!

So far, so good....
Yeah.

I agree.

But it is frightening.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
As for Dak, I think he will probably be the back up. I hope Romo stays healthy for at least 2 years. But from what I saw, the biggest thing I liked about Dak was his poise. His passes were accurate and he was very decisive. Let's see what Showers has now.

Well yes Dak is #2. If Showers struggles preseason, the CB's may think off adding a vet qb that's cut and keep 3 qb's. But no guarantee any scrub vet we might sign is better than Dak.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Going to concentrate a little more on the defense in this half.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 2 - Mannion hand off Brown bulls his way to the first.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Look at it this way .. Kellen Moore's still got a shot at beating Showers for the third spot :)

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

The first step is denial, don't worry Floaty we're all here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.