Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams Second half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
So after one PS game.
Wilcox shows why he needs to be gone, Swaim unimpressive, but let's see how he does next game.
Showers, he has not improved at all, so will give him another game too, but they better bring in a QB to compete for #3 spot. But let's see Dak in another game too.

They need the address back up OT still.
And they need defense still. but Nzeocha did look very good.

Yes 1st game, many starters out, or played very little. So let's wait and see.
However, even the backup Offense under Dak looked good. can't wait to see the starters in action.

Game one done, let's see what transpires in game two. Just disappointing, wanted a win.
I thought Showers looked really good. Just happened to be playing with crap.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I thought Showers looked really good. Just happened to be playing with crap.

Yeah, he didn't look outmatched, he looked sabotaged. DL in his face immediately and WR's letting him down.

hairic

Reaction score
Spoiler tags to hopefully keep gfycats from consuming the essence of your computer. It does seem to help a little bit.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
13912766_1240826729313936_211853010179482591_n.jpg

phildadon86

Reaction score
But you could not have expected tonight's performance. If someone told me this would be his stat line I would have laughed. He continues to blow me away.
I did say 2 touchdowns 150 yards. I also said one throwing one rushing so I was wrong. But close enough lol

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Spoiler tags to hopefully keep gfycats from consuming the essence of your computer. It does seem to help a little bit.

The endzone view especially shows while Lucky got some key blocks, he also had the vision to see the openings developing and accelerate through them!

Status
Not open for further replies.