Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Rams Second half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 7

shotgun - Showers under heavy pressure, pass incomplete.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 7

3 wide set - Showers back, pass caught but short of the 1st down.

Zordon

Reaction score
somehow the special teams has found a way to be disappointing despite lucky's touchdown.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
for those that are interested Babe was saying that Green has not been in shape and is probably really not in shape to play the whole game. So he is just sloppy and tired.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well...I see we haven't changed when it comes to going for it on 3 or 4th and 1:banghead:

We should be cramming it down peoples throats!!!:popcorn:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Mannion with 3 wides right - Mannion hand off, makes a juke, gets 4.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I comprehend that he sucks. I don't really care why or how. He wasn't hurt for the past 365 days. He has had time to get himself ready to play and hasn't done it.

He got himself ready to play how? With what type of football? Was he suppose to go to the Canadian football league to play some meaningful football?

LOL. What have I said that's been wrong?

Come on man.....I get the schtick but every post you've posted has been negative. I know some guys here have their role and what they play but goodness......

Please try to stick to the topic.

The topic which you replied to was about Chaz Green.

Would you like to reply to that specifically or just continue with blabbering nonsense?

The post I made was about Chaz Green and the posters on this site lol. The "topic" is a preseason Cowboys gameday thread no? What is there to stick to?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
oh and joe looney had to have his ankle wrapped and was slow getting up on the drive previous to the last one.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Green is basically a rookie this year, didn't play last. So we are cutting a 3rd round pick just like that? Sheez.
When he can't perform against any layer of the opposition, whether it be first, second or third?

I would say yes.

He has not played well and doesn't look a thing like a quality swing tackle in this league.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 6

2 wides right - Mannion quick drop pass too high, incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.