Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans Second half game thread

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the raiders look to be deep at linebacker.

the raiders defense is flying around. Too bad we dont have a relationship with ken norton jr. Seems to be a good coach.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I kind of agree, although considering they were going up against 3rd stringers I would have liked to see more out of Irving, Russell and McAdoo. I think Rod Smith offers more on offense than Jackson does. Keith Smith is a jack of all trades. Going to be interesting to see what they do at FB and RB. I think Brendel and Mack did ok, PS candidates. None of the receivers really showed me anything. None of them were really getting open and the few that did didn't make catches. How many are on PS now? Is it 10?

QB - Showers
RB - Jackson
WR - Jones
OL - Brendel
OL - Mack
DL - Coe
DL - Okoye
LB - Akunne
LB - King
CB - Swanson
S - Frey

That is one too many. Any changes? With Gregory and Lawrence out I think that McAdoo and Russell probably make the 53. If we sign another QB I would probably drop Showers. He really blew it tonight. Coaches didn't help....and that scares me when I think about them trying to play to Dak's strengths.
Really you believe Rod offers more on offense then Jackson because of 1 game? Rod can't block that's why Keith has beat him out, Jackson is better at blocking and catching. Rushing the ball they both have had lows and highs

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I think Showers flunked his test, looked just awful out there.................I seriously doubt he makes the 53 at this point.

I think I call Austin Davis back in the morning.