Pre-Season Game #1

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
August 13th in Tempe, AZ against the Cardinals. Night game, 7:00 pm Pacific time.

Myself, Blindzebra, and Adbutcher are going to the game. AdButcher is flying in all the way from Houston to enjoy our cool Arizona evenings.

:grin:

We're going to try and hook up with Dale at some time and we're going to hit the tailgate parties before the game.

If any of you are interested in getting together and painting the town blue and silver with us please drop a PM to one of us and we'll figure out a place to meet up and get stoopid.

Anyone going to the game or just wanting to get together is welcome. We're planning to do stuff before and after the game.

We can swap cell numbers so we make sure we can all find each other.

It is time to see some football.

blindzebra

Reaction score
As long as we don't get 3 inches of rain again on the 13th, I'm soaked...er, psyched.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
What's the airport out there/ticket prices for the game? If it isn't too expensive, that would be a good time.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hmm...I guess there isn't a lot of traffic between DFW and Phoenix. Airline tickets are expensive.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Hmm...I guess there isn't a lot of traffic between DFW and Phoenix. Airline tickets are expensive.
Try Priceline or one of those brokers. I have flown from here to DC round trip for 200 bucks.

Bizwah

Reaction score
For those of us that can't make it to the game and live outside the Dallas-viewing area; can the mods set up someone that can give live play-by-play in the chatroom?

It's worked well in the past.........If someone would please volunteer to help those of us that are less fortunate it would be greatly appreciated.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Whew - tickets are expensive. I can't find anything under 400. I would find it hard to justify that for a reg season game, much less a preseason. Sorry fellas.

Big D

Reaction score
Sounds like fun Hos! I'm making plans to be there as we speak!

blindzebra

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Whew - tickets are expensive. I can't find anything under 400. I would find it hard to justify that for a reg season game, much less a preseason. Sorry fellas.

Weren't you asking about your credit rating the other day?:nono2:

:lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Big D said:
Sounds like fun Hos! I'm making plans to be there as we speak!
Cool.

I hope that we have threads for this for every game this year, pre season, regular, season, and post season.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hos, I'll be there. I'd like to meet you and some of the other folks. I'll PM you and get some info if thats ok.
Get this........I get three tickets for free every year when the Cowboys are in town. A friend of mine has season Cardinal tickets and hates Dallas so much he refuses to go to the games. If they do this gig again next year I'm gonna give two of the tickets away to someone worthy........maybe on this board.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thats7 said:
Hos, I'll be there. I'd like to meet you and some of the other folks. I'll PM you and get some info if thats ok.
Get this........I get three tickets for free every year when the Cowboys are in town. A friend of mine has season Cardinal tickets and hates Dallas so much he refuses to go to the games. If they do this gig again next year I'm gonna give two of the tickets away to someone worthy........maybe on this board.
Sounds good amigo. We'll see you there.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
One thing for sure the Cowboys are not having to do a lot of traveling this pre-season. Playing in Phoenix then in Seattle and the last 2 games vs Houston and Jacksonville in Dallas.

jsond

Reaction score
have fun at the game guys!

Good point dooms, that is nice to see. I would hate for them to start off the preseason with a game in Japan that is played at 5AM EST like the Colts and Falcons have to do.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
jsond said:
have fun at the game guys!

Good point dooms, that is nice to see. I would hate for them to start off the preseason with a game in Japan that is played at 5AM EST like the Colts and Falcons have to do.

Or even flying to Jacksonville as far as that goes, I like the ideal of 2 fairly short travel destinations in the 1st 2 games and have the last 2 back in Dallas before getting the regular season underway.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101 said:
One thing for sure the Cowboys are not having to do a lot of traveling this pre-season. Playing in Phoenix then in Seattle and the last 2 games vs Houston and Jacksonville in Dallas.
I think the traveling they'll do in the first part of the season more than makes up for the lack of traveling they're not doing in the preseason.

Hate that I won't be able to join in on the fun in AZ, but maybe during the season, I can catch up with some of you in Dallas. It would be real cool.