Pre-Season Game #1

Arrius

Reaction score
I went out to the Arizona Cardinals ticket pricing and I to thought those prices were pretty high. I instead went to ticketmaster.com and did a search on the game and I found tickets for as low as 30 dollars.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
That's awesome that you fellas are getting together for preseason games. Maybe the Zone can become like some of these other NFL sites I've read where folks schedule huge tailgate parties, ticket drives and everything else. Go Cowboys!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
That's awesome that you fellas are getting together for preseason games. Maybe the Zone can become like some of these other NFL sites I've read where folks schedule huge tailgate parties, ticket drives and everything else. Go Cowboys!
That is a feature I really want to add here for this season. Danny White did that for the Skins game in DC last year and I thought it was one of the best threads of the year.

azcowboy

Reaction score
awesome hostile!! I'll be there with others as well. Look forward to meeting you and other cowboys fans. The heat is gonna suck tho after comin from beutiful california and TC!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mr. Hetfield said:
awesome hostile!! I'll be there with others as well. Look forward to meeting you and other cowboys fans. The heat is gonna suck tho after comin from beutiful california and TC!!
At least it's a night game.

Besides, it's a dry heat.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Welcome to town Boys!!! I will be there. I live in Sunny Arizona and bleed blue!!! I would love to meet up!!!

Scott

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sbuscha said:
Welcome to town Boys!!! I will be there. I live in Sunny Arizona and bleed blue!!! I would love to meet up!!!

Scott
Send me a PM and we'll swap cell numbers.

Just found out from azcowboy that Calicowboy who has done so many of the TC photographs will be there with him. Me and Adbutcher are both planning to take some pics. We'll also post some observations.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile said:
At least it's a night game.

Besides, it's a dry heat.

So is a microwave!!!!!
icon10.gif

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I sent my cell # to everyone who responded in this thread and in Chat about going to the game.

Hope to see you all there.

Let's have a good time.

azcowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I have no idea what the problem is, but I'll try and solve it for you.
thanks man, notice how i cropped of Newhouse's head in all the pics...you arent the only one with a lack of camera or forgetting your camera skillz!! :bang2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
azcowboy said:
thanks man, notice how i cropped of Newhouse's head in all the pics...you arent the only one with a lack of camera or forgetting your camera skillz!! :bang2:
Yeah i was wondering if you wanted me to identify him by his thighs.

:Grin:

Hate the ASU pic BTW.

azcowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Yeah i was wondering if you wanted me to identify him by his thighs.

:Grin:

Hate the ASU pic BTW.

you probably could...hey i had to get ya with the sun devil pic since they cant beat the cats on the field or court or diamond or...... :bang2: