Pre-Training Camp 53-Man Roster Predictions

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Work on that scouting then because Mike White is already developed and ready to go. Dak is our fanchise QB and I wish him all the success in the world. But there is nothing wrong with having an understudy that's ready to fill in without missing a step. Why does that threaten some folks?
You work on it, bud.

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Work on that scouting then because Mike White is already developed and ready to go. Dak is our fanchise QB and I wish him all the success in the world. But there is nothing wrong with having an understudy that's ready to fill in without missing a step. Why does that threaten some folks?
Not only that, but more years on contract. Prescott has 2 years left on his rookie deal. If he's pedestrian or average this year, I would definitely NOT sign him to some bloated contract just to say "we have our QB locked up"... better use the money on our OL and defensive stars... if he is indeed average this year, make next year's training camp an open QB competition. If White wins, we have him for 3 more years and can trade Prescott or let him walk.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You work on it, bud.
There you go again being defensive. Why must you be that way? Can we be friends? We like the same team. We even like the same starting QB. I'm just saying Mike White is ready to step in if need be. Is that so bad? Peace, bro.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Mike White’s potential. He has talent for sure. But we must always remember when looking at college highlight reels that the player isn’t usually playing against NFL competition. For example, some of the opponents he faced included some below average college FB teams like Old Dominion, Ball State, Middle Tennessee, and Eastern Kentucky. There might be two NFL players among them.

I’m not dissing Mike White, just saying let’s tap the brakes on using the college highlight reel as proof that he’s NFL ready. That’s still yet to be seen.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I like Mike White’s potential. He has talent for sure. But we must always remember when looking at college highlight reels that the player isn’t usually playing against NFL competition. For example, some of the opponents he faced included some below average college FB teams like Old Dominion, Ball State, Middle Tennessee, and Eastern Kentucky. There might be two NFL players among them.

I’m not dissing Mike White, just saying let’s tap the brakes on using the college highlight reel as proof that he’s NFL ready. That’s still yet to be seen.
Prepare to be amazed my friend. I'm sure the coaches are more than ready to show off Mike in the preseason. We have our first game in 3 weeks... I can't wait.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
There you go again being defensive. Why must you be that way? Can we be friends? We like the same team. We even like the same starting QB. I'm just saying Mike White is ready to step in if need be. Is that so bad? Peace, bro.
Not defensive at all, just being friendly and letting you know your scouting needs work!