Predict Cowboys record

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was at 10-7 or 11-6 (more like this though). Outside shot at 12-5 again depending a few things, such as health. Well, we know about part of that now. I am still around 10-7 though, and winning the division.

jwitten82

Reaction score
The final roster is still not on the field yet. 7-10 to 10-7. Now, a couple players could change that but, it's a long shot.
Couple of 3rd string players aren't the difference between 3 wins. We pretty much know who our starters are

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Couple of 3rd string players aren't the difference between 3 wins. We pretty much know who our starters are
I was only hoping Jerry would pull something out of his ***.

That's why I said long shot.

fredp22

Reaction score
5-7 win range. Was in 6-9 range till Tyron went down

you cant downplay or ignore OL troubles. Even big Nate if you listened to him yesterday was saying theres trouble here.
Zeke is on his downside and with a poor ol it may magnify the problem
we dont have a true #1 wr. Lamb last year couldnt do it. Maybe he'll surprise us
TE after Schultz is a hazy picture
kicker is a question with Maher
yesterdays game still showed a little sloppiness with penalties

Defense is a plus and might carry the team. It won yesterdays game and has been a plus all offseason. DC coach has them working as a group and with some good players. Almost the complete opposite of the offensive side.

Sydla

Reaction score
9-8 would be my guess. Maybe 8-9. I think those first 4-6 games are going to be bumpy and rough with no Tyron Smith.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
9-8 but I wouldn’t be shocked if they bully some teams and creep up to like 11 or 12 wins. Kind of depends on a few key guys like Tyler smith, Sam Williams, and any of the young DT Stepping up

jwitten82

Reaction score
PSA: We will be posting our annual official season prediction thread like we do every year after the final cutdowns are announced. :D

Nothing wrong with discussing them before then of course :D
Sticky this thread playboi!!!