Predict Cowboys record

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm not going to bother counting potential wins and losses, instead making a big picture prediction.

My "record" prediction is the Cowboys might make the playoffs, but even if they do they won't be there for long.

I don't like it, you don't like it, but other than some "20-0 until proven otherwise" nonsense, that's what I've got.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The Cowboys haven’t had back to back 10 wins or more seasons since 1995-96. The last 26 years have been very consistent that way. A double digit win season has been followed by a single digit win season 26 straight years. They haven’t won the division in back to back years in that same 26 years.

Hope I’m wrong but for those and other reasons, I can’t see this team winning more than 9 this year. They could sneak in as a wild card but this team has struggled for decades to build organizational momentum.
YEAH thats how I see it, plus the no repeat champ for the east in last 18 years.

SAS said one time that no matter how good the cowboys are , they will find a way to fail lol, and I think he has something there.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
The Cowboys haven’t had back to back 10 wins or more seasons since 1995-96. The last 26 years have been very consistent that way. A double digit win season has been followed by a single digit win season 26 straight years. They haven’t won the division in back to back years in that same 26 years.

Hope I’m wrong but for those and other reasons, I can’t see this team winning more than 9 this year. They could sneak in as a wild card but this team has struggled for decades to build organizational momentum.

yeah 9-8 record sounds about right.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
20-0 until proven otherwise.

welcome-to-fantasy-island.gif

Hadenough

Reaction score
Before the Tyron injury I was predicting 10-7. Afterwards, 8-9. Better hope the Eagles suck.
Even with a good oline Dak is just not that good. The only saving grace is Hurts sucks. Probably the worst QB in division. Minshew should be starting for them.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Bum bump.....so with the roster pretty much set and a week away from the 1st game. Now's the time to put your rep on the line, ya heard meh?!?!?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I see a minimum of 11 games where I think we are clearly the better team, and I didn’t count any Philly games. But the teams change every week of the season based on injuries, suspensions, COVID, etc. Every week is a new evaluation of which team should win.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Arlington Jonesboys going to be chasing the 72 Dolphins....Ask Mike. 17-0:laugh:

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
I will really go out on a limb here and say I reckon the floor is no worse than 0 - 17 and the ceiling no higher than 17 - 0.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm going with 10-7, mostly because I think our youngsters will play their hearts out to be successful, and we have a plentiful supply of them. Yes, I say this, despite fully realizing that experience is important to any team's success, but so is talent. I believe we have enough quality talent on defense to keep our opponents' scoring to a minimum and enough youth on offense to give opposing defenses a tough time late in games. Of course, I'm being optimistic.