Twitter: Predict Dak’s contract

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idk? But You've pretty much sold off all four foundational cornerstones in the acquisition of this 'coin toss'(what's the odds of him wentzin' out on us injury-wise?)

Foundational pieces of what? A wild card weekend victor. Its going to cost a lot to move up to #1 overall to get Trevor. It might not even be doable. Teams are going to be tanking for a shot at that kid.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Truth be told, Dak is good enough to win 8-9 games a year and maybe get the team to wild card week on occasion. Thats not good enough. If the goal is to win a super bowl rather than just pay guys who deserve more money, we are better off investing in another QB. A kid from Clemson comes to mind. I'd sell Dak, Elliot, Cooper, and DLaw for a shot at Trevor Lawrence in 2021. Team would be closer to a super bowl even with the Garret handicap.

The super bowl should be the goal every year, but too many here on this site seem more than satisfied with an occasional NFCE championship. And where does this attitude stem from? Jerry friggin' Jones. He seems far too satisfied simply being competitive every other year rather than being dominant. Retaining Garrett as long as he has is all the proof I need to know that Jerry is comfortable with the status quo. Remain competitive at times and keep the cash flowing in. Thats all Jerry requires.

Reaction score
4 years 120 million 110 guaranteed..

I think annual numbers look right. But like Wentz, it’s got to be at least a total 6 year deal. That is the only way it’s worth it for the team. Don’t want Dak getting to his next contract so soon and have to do this same dance In 3 years when Mahomes resets the market at $40m

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big, really big. This will break up the harmony and peace we've worked so hard to build and maintain on our forum. Some are going to whoop and holler and some just holler.

I just wish they'd get it done so we can get to the real anger, anticipated anger just loses it's pizazz after a couple of months.

I just hope he gets enough to buy another leg. That's so sad seeing his head on just one leg.

Them

Reaction score
Hmmm....eeny meeny miny moe....Put me down for "$34 million , 6 years. $114 million guaranteed...
C9WJyOg.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think annual numbers look right. But like Wentz, it’s got to be at least a total 6 year deal. That is the only way it’s worth it for the team. Don’t want Dak getting to his next contract so soon and have to do this same dance In 3 years when Mahomes resets the market at $40m
Good plan. 6 years 180 million 140 guaranteed.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It'll be the worst contract in NFL history.

A QB who can't throw.