Predict Dak’s Stats

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is a stat for you to munch on Pappy...

Dak is our starter. Deal with it. lol

For now .....but be assured this will change soonest....as "Cowboys Glory" is above Dak and any other player who simply can't get the job done!!!!

gmoney112

Reaction score
70% completion, 4000 yards, 30 TDs, 9 INTs, ~105 rating

giphy.gif

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Who predicts these things? This Nth degree of speculation is nonsensical, IMO. It's like picking lottery numbers. I have no doubt Dak will do better but predicting his stats seems a bit whimsical to me.

Hadenough

Reaction score
It looks like the offense is pretty set with the exception of a rookie WR and TE. So with the current weapons at his disposal, will we see another 2016 or another 2017?

I’m thinking approx. 60% completion, 3000 yards, 20 TD, 12 INT. Slight improvement from last year but not enough to sell me on a big contact.
Thats about right! Less than 200 yds a game. I would say Dak and Tyrod Taylor are about even. The Bills got rid of him and now the Browns have Tyrod Taylor and I assure you they are drafting a QB so why wouldnt Dallas err on the side of maybe Dak is a border line starter and draft another QB. Couldnt hurt its just one pick!
Anyways I see dak being around a 3200 yd passer and maybe 18 TDs and 13 ints with maybe 5 rushing TDs.

starcity214

Reaction score
Stats based on Dak's first 24 games, translated to a 16 game season:
3657 yards, 26 TDs, 5 INTs, 318 yards rushing, 5 RTDs

He would need an extra 21.4 YPG passing, 5.1 yards rushing, and 3 TDs over 16 games passing and running, to reach the stats I predicted.

"Stats based on Dak's first 24 games" when Dak came into the league, Defenses didn't know how to play him. After they realized he was a dink and dunker , defenses started playing him tight and daring him to throw deep. Dak got figured out. Dak will never have the same stats as he did "his first 24 games" because the only reason he had good stats was that defenses hadn't figured out he was a one dimensional dink and dunker. As soon as they started taking away his checkdowns, Dak turned into Tim Tebow. People need to realize that....

starcity214

Reaction score
Thats about right! Less than 200 yds a game. I would say Dak and Tyrod Taylor are about even. The Bills got rid of him and now the Browns have Tyrod Taylor and I assure you they are drafting a QB so why wouldnt Dallas err on the side of maybe Dak is a border line starter and draft another QB. Couldnt hurt its just one pick!
Anyways I see dak being around a 3200 yd passer and maybe 18 TDs and 13 ints with maybe 5 rushing TDs.

Hit the nail on the head.

Dak is a glorified Tyrod Taylor and Case Keenum and you don't see teams like the bills and Vikings trying to build an offense around them...

Dak is another Jerry "ego" trip if you ask me...smarter than the rest of the NFL..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hit the nail on the head.

Dak is a glorified Tyrod Taylor and Case Keenum and you don't see teams like the bills and Vikings trying to build an offense around them...

Dak is another Jerry "ego" trip if you ask me...smarter than the rest of the NFL..

Sell Jerry sell...

Dak is Franchise QB, Jaylon is 2nd coming of Ray Lewis, Gregory will return with a HOF career and Pink elephants can fly!

There's "One" born everyday they say!
Hike hike.....

jrumann59

Reaction score
"Though I sure"?

Yeah talk about pearls of wisdom!

Next you blame it on auto-correct!

I won't take your word for it just like I won't take your word that you didn't go into the parrot thread lol.

Just keep yapping "Trashcan"....

I will await your lack or originality rebuttal...

Just like most of your posts you nothing useful just posting to get under people's skin.

Send me a PM when you post something of note, instead of hanging on the coat tails of others...

jrumann59

Reaction score
Why?

Dallas wins with the running game, ball control and a bend but not break defense. In ‘95 when the Cowboys won their third Super Bowl of that decade, Troy (who played all 16 regular season games) only threw 16 touchdowns.

This team is going to ride Zeke into the playoffs. All the way to the Super Bowl. :cool:
different Era. Just like if someone breaks emmitts record now, it will be more of proven feat considering how much passing is done now on average. If your QB is throwing around 200 yards a game, you better have a stout defense because otherwise teams will just burn you with the pass. The defense in Big D is not barely middle of the road no way does Dak get away with averaging basically what he was averaging last year and this team is above 8-8.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
It looks like the offense is pretty set with the exception of a rookie WR and TE. So with the current weapons at his disposal, will we see another 2016 or another 2017?

I’m thinking approx. 60% completion, 3000 yards, 20 TD, 12 INT. Slight improvement from last year but not enough to sell me on a big contact.
Well it doesnt matter that you're sold or not sold. The people who run the team have already made up their minds and plans are in motion that he gets a "big contract".

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Just keep yapping "Trashcan"....

I will await your lack or originality rebuttal...

Just like most of your posts you nothing useful just posting to get under people's skin.

Send me a PM when you post something of note, instead of hanging on the coat tails of others...

You are like a week late in response! I bet you spent most of that time looking through and analyzing my past post to see what I am always up to.

I don't want to send you a PM because it will take you two weeks to respond. And you may be using that time to come up with something else unoriginal to top the unoriginality of the "trashcan" response.

If what I say bothers you then you need another layer of skin. Don't be a "thin mint!"

HungryLion

Reaction score
Although the preseason, Cooper has bought nothing but excitement. I would hold off on the bashing without having seen him in regular season game yet.

It’s silly for anybody to express excitement over an undrafted QB who has only played against 3rd stringers so far.

Romo was an anomaly. They don’t happen very often.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
3800 yds, 66% comp pct, 25td’s 7 int 5 rushing td’s.

Wins two playoff games and tied with Romo.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
It’s silly for anybody to express excitement over an undrafted QB who has only played against 3rd stringers so far.

Romo was an anomaly. They don’t happen very often.

Lmao, Tom Brady is an anomaly, Tony Romo is Danny White 2.0 regardless of drafted or not.

Just because you arnt excited about what rush did in preseason doesn't mean your fellow fans arnt.