Predict Dalton's stats

Swagger

Reaction score
lol...

Any football person that watched those games is going to tell you what i'm about to tell you.

When teams get far behind defenses tend to get softer and offenses tend to start producing.

Catch up statistics are always highly inflated. Duh.
I believe the term is empty calories my friend.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect efficiency.

I think Zeke is our scorer tonight but Dalton is going to throw for 275 and a couple 1 touchdown.

Defense might look better to thanks to Daltons efficiency.
What make's Dalton more efficient than Dak, other than maybe Moore calls a different game? If that's the case, would Moore be too blame for not doing enough to cover for the poor defense so far this season?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys will probably get behind. With Dalton just coming in Cowboys will go conservative with Zeke, go 3 and out a couple of times so the Cards will go up 10-0 or 14-0. Then Dalton will have to crank it up to catch up, same as all but one of the previous games.

25/40, 320 yards, 4 tds, 1 int, 1 fumble...

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s a good test to see our OC at work.. are there going to be more traditional drop backs? And quick throws like the West Coast that generate tempo for this sputtering offense. I’m more than excited to not see that ten-second wind up on the field anymore and Dalton throwing in front of his WRs.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dalton averages 3.1 yards per carry, Dak 5.1. Andy can run, but he was a tad slower at the combine, and is now older, won't get as far, which is fine with me, needs to take what he can safely get and slide. Hey, might get a roughing/targeting call!

I'll take what I can get...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Im not gonna say Dalton is Cam Newton, but did you know he has 22 rushing TDS? He actually has or HAD some mobility to his game.

I was actually surprised when I looked up his running stats. However, for someone to say that Dak and him are a wash with mobility is laughable. In 4 season and 4 games Dak has more TD's and yards then Dalton in his entire career.

Reactions: CWR

Ringo88

Reaction score
By the way, Dalton is about 11 TDs from reaching a 2-1 TD-INT ratio. Dak needs around the same amount of TDs to reach a 3-1 ratio.

Just saying, people get on Dak for turnovers, but Dalton has been worse in his career. (Albeit he’s played longer)

Not saying Dak is God or anything, just saying Dalton has been know to turn the ball over.

Either way, it doesn’t matter if we had Pat Mahomes
Back there, it won’t matter if our defense keeps being the worst in the history of football.

Dalton is solid, but he’s not some missing piece. Go Cowboys

CWR

Reaction score
I was actually surprised when I looked up his running stats. However, for someone to say that Dak and him are a wash with mobility is laughable. In 4 season and 4 games Dak has more TD's and yards then Dalton in his entire career.

Na its stupid to call it a wash. Im hoping he has enough mobility to avoid the pass rush is all. Dak is a tank too. He will run through you for a first down. Part of why his team mates love him.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Amazing because when Dak was 13-3 and winning 11 games in a row all you could complain about was that he couldn't throw for over 200 yards and was a bus driver. Now all of a sudden wins are important? LOL

Looks like the football education you have received over the last 5 years is starting to show.
Dude, Dak's gone for the season. Get over it. We have a new QB now. Focus.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Dalton ran the read option very well at TCU, he has some speed and is a smart runner. His problem is and always has been pressure in the pocket....when he gets pressure in the pocket he has a tendancy to throw without seeing it. He will throw the saftey valve or WR stop without looking which is why he has one of the higher pick six rates in the league. On the flip side (Connor Williams scares me here) he climbs the pocket well and if they don't get constant pressure in his face (again williams still hasn't blocked anyone) he can get 5 yards and get down pretty easy.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

you have to realize its been a 4 year barrage from some on here about Dak, all of this "get behind Andy" is falling on some def ears because of the Dak non sense some have posted here for so long.....That doesn't mean they don't want Andy to win there is real exsposed nerves on this subject here.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Sadly...……..they allow trolls like you to do it so now that the worm has turned, its fair game. :yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Never been a troll.

VIarBxI.png

#CowboyswontpayDak

Frozen700

Reaction score
It’s kinda funny that you say that, when almost every post I’ve seen from you when Dak played , you are always talking down on him.

So, by that logic, did you not want us to win those games? I’m just saying, if that’s the case, you’re guilty of the same thing you’re accusing someone else of.

VIarBxI.png

Come on man. I never said anything like him, he wants us to lose, and for Dalton to do bad.

I just said Dak wasn't the QB for us.

This is Dalton's team now

#CowboyswontpayDak

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

As someone pointed out before, all of the Anti-Dak rhetoric is going to make some fans jump on Dalton as soon as he makes a mistake or struggles in a game. Not Dalton's fault though. The Cowboys fanbase didn't all unite behind Dak, Cowboys fans didn't even all support Romo 100% and it was only after Romo was gone where some fans even appreciated what he did.