Predict Dalton's stats

Reaction score
I expect efficiency.

I think Zeke is our scorer tonight but Dalton is going to throw for 275 and a couple 1 touchdown.

Defense might look better to thanks to Daltons efficiency.
I wish I could find the graph that showed in this year Dak was by far the most efficient QB in the NFL. It's in several other threads

@America's Cowboy . Do you have that graph?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL...…...Dalton efficiency? Love that one.

"Red Rocket" and "Dalton Efficiency"

Cant wait to talk about those for the rest of the season.

3 and out, 3 and out, 3 and out...……………...yep, that's efficiency alright. :muttley:

You sure you're in the correct forum bud?
Do you work around Cows hence your name?

DFWJC

Reaction score
255 yards, 2TDs, 1 int

24-27 point range

fwiw...the only real comp we have this year with Dak would be the Rams defense
The team had 17 points, but Lamb not fully established yet.

266, 1 TD, 0 int, 92 rating

garyo1954

Reaction score
You sure you're in the correct forum bud?
Do you work around Cows hence your name?

With a all the Dak talk on the board, I really want to go in the game thread tonight and ask how Dak's doing this game.
Would that be too soon?

Reaction score
Well Dak ain't playin so best not watch the game. You a Dak fan or a Cowboys fan?
I responded to an anti-Dak guy who said he wants efficiency. Dak was the most efficient guy out there. He had efficiency, yet he still didn't like him.

I have praised Dak when he played well and criticized him when he didn't. And will do the same with Dalton.

None of this is relevant because not even Mahomes will win with this historically bad defense.

Flamma

Reaction score
19/25 278 yards 3 TDS

We win.

Dalton is a GOAT

The only reason he won't go for 300 is because we will want to find balance. If the defense can't stop Cards he will go for

350 25/32 4 TDS

#CowboyswontpayDak

I'm hoping for something like that. A balanced attack where he is like 18-24 for 230 and 2 TDs. With Zeke going over 100 and a few TDs. A lot of QBs throw for over 300 yards in losing efforts. Meaningless stats.

dfense

Reaction score
In all reality, Dak set a pretty high mark throwing 400+ yards several times. Dalton isn't near as in step with these receivers. If he goes over 300 I'd be impressed.

And with this defense, they are probably going to fall behind quick and abandoned the running game again. I'm starting Kyler Murray in my fantasy league.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
As someone pointed out before, all of the Anti-Dak rhetoric is going to make some fans jump on Dalton as soon as he makes a mistake or struggles in a game. Not Dalton's fault though. The Cowboys fanbase didn't all unite behind Dak, Cowboys fans didn't even all support Romo 100% and it was only after Romo was gone where some fans even appreciated what he did.
What does it mean to all unite behind Dak? To some on this board, anyone who doesn’t want to pay Dak Mahomes level money is a Dak hater.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
What does it mean to all unite behind Dak? To some on this board, anyone who doesn’t want to pay Dak Mahomes level money is a Dak hater.

It means that there were some fans who were negative on Dak, even when he did things well or was receiving credit and compliments when he made great plays or helped the Cowboys to win a game.