Predict our Record

AbeBeta

Reaction score
11-5. Soft schedule and D starts to gel. Hard to get a new D in place with no preseason. No surprise that continuity on the offensive side has them clicking on all cylinders.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not even sure we can beat Washington or the Giants at this point. I was gonna be optimistic and say 10-6, then it went down to 6-10, and now I’m at around 4-12, maybe 3-13. Thoughts :huh:?

My apologies for all the crap I gave you about saying we may win the division at 6-10. Right now I seriously don't think we win 5 games. And that will only be because our division opponents may not improve any either.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm genuinely curious where people see wins coming from. When you have your QB putting up these numbers and you still can't win, how do you win? Where do the wins come from?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
8-8 and yes that wins the division unfortunately. I’d rather have the higher draft pick.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
My apologies for all the crap I gave you about saying we may win the division at 6-10. Right now I seriously don't think we win 5 games. And that will only be because our division opponents may not improve any either.

no worries brother. I know an implosion when I see one.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
7-9. The Cowboys will go 6-0 in NFC East play and 1-9 outside of it thanks to Atlanta watching an onside kick roll by.

Yes, I'm being serious.
Honest question. What makes you think we can beat Philly? I can say they had a worse game against the Rams than we did but as far as I can tell that is about it. I get that it was last year and our offense has changed but we couldn’t score a TD against their pre-season secondary in a win and in season finale last year. I am only asking because I really don’t see much of a chance with this defense and the offense having to play a perfect game with the defense giving up a TD every time the ball is turned over.

Plus the fact that our defense is so amazing at NOT taking the ball away that it’s a phenomenon I have never seen before on any level at the game. It feels like they would refuse to take the ball if the opposing offense snapped the ball to the QB and he immediately walked across the LOS and delivered the ball with a ribbon on it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Honest question. What makes you think we can beat Philly? I can say they had a worse game against the Rams than we did but as far as I can tell that is about it. I get that it was last year and our offense has changed but we couldn’t score a TD against their pre-season secondary in a win and in season finale last year. I am only asking because I really don’t see much of a chance with this defense and the offense having to play a perfect game with the defense giving up a TD every time the ball is turned over.

Plus the fact that our defense is so amazing at NOT taking the ball away that it’s a phenomenon I have never seen before on any level at the game. It feels like they would refuse to take the ball if the opposing offense snapped the ball to the QB and he immediately walked across the LOS and delivered the ball with a ribbon on it.

I see the Cowboys having a chance in their division games because the Eagles, Giants, and Washington all lack the type of firepower the Falcons, Seahawks, and Browns have. At this point we have to try and hold teams under 30 points and those teams just don't have a lot of weapons. The Eagles' line is down at least three starters, the Giants were bad even before they lost Barkley, and Washington has quarterback issues.

Not guaranteeing anything, but the Cowboys should at least have a better chance against them then their most recent opponents.