CZ POLL ***** Predict the Cowboys 2021-2022 post-season record *****

Predict the Cowboys 2021-2022 post-season record

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The talent is there.....playoff comes to how bad you want it.

I'm seeing an NFCCG ....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wouldn't surprise me if they lose next week but they could also make the SB just as easy.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The talent is there.....playoff comes to how bad you want it.

I'm seeing an NFCCG ....

The talent certainly shows it should be at least that but until this o-line can prove that it can open lanes in the running game I have a hard time seeing it. They will go as far as this o-line takes them. We know how good Dak is when they have the running game going compared to when they don’t.

Motorola

Reaction score
I'm going all in.
Out of the four games:
One of them Dallas will play like a well-oiled machine and dominate for the victory.
Two of them will be of the back & forth \ nip & tuck \ nail-biter variety - with the Cowboys prevailing at the very end.
The other one will be our team playing sloppily for three quarters before pulling away and getting the win.
Nostradamus Motorola's seer powers are limited in what order these outcomes will be.
However- in the end - the Dallas Cowboys will be NFL Champions.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I have my doubts but I'm going to swing for the fences because why the hell not? 4-0, SB win here we come.

I'm riding shotgun with my fellow fan here. And as he said "why" not. I think it'll be feast or famine. We'll be real proud of them or real disappointed. As in first round exit or Super Bowl..

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea on which to vote for. Obviously hoping for 4-0, but after 17 games I still haven't figured this bunch out. I will say that they play hard for Big Mike so anything can happen.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Honestly, one and done. Both sides of the ball are too unpredictable on this team. Usually in any given game, either the offense is great or the D, but rarely both.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
As much as I want another Super Bowl I have zero confidence with this team/organization anymore in big games. One and done.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i voted for 4-0 even though i have no confidence in this offense,

Status
Not open for further replies.