• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not sure if I actually believe it, but any guess willl do. Might as well guess for the best outcome.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not sure if I actually believe it, but any guess willl do. Might as well guess for the best outcome.

i just hope we punch em in the mouth good...if we lose its because several injuries on both sides because played out guts out

ESisback

Reaction score
We have the talent to win it all, by a large margin, but between subjective and oddly timed penalties, Covid “protocol”, injury, and plain old bad luck, coming up short would not shock me at all.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’m thinking a loss in the NFCCG.

We have the juice to beat whoever we play in the WC and divisional round. But if we’re facing Rodgers or Brady in the NFCCG, I’m not as confident the offense can keep up.

pitt33

Reaction score
0-1

No running game means Dallas plays from behind. And playing from behind against playoff teams will be too much to overcome.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I don't like our chances to win more than 1 game, but with Micah and Diggs you always have a chance.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I see two scenarios: one and done (0-1) because we simply can't beat better teams, or beating the 49ers and then beating the Bucs in a rematch before losing to the Packers (2-1).
I more strongly believe it will be the former, but I'm going to eat the cheese and say we advance farther/further than we have in 25 years.
(2-1)

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Now that we're facing the 49ers, I'm changing my answer to 1-1. They are probably the worst team in the playoffs. That isn't to say they shouldn't be respected, though.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Rams and Cards having to face each other in the first round really mixes things up a bit.

Never easy to beat Brady but without Brown or Goodwin, they are not nearly as scary.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
More people have voted 1 and done. Wow! I love polls like this one. Shows you who are the fans and who are the trolls. I've said this 100 times and I'll make it 101 right here. Steven A. Smith is right, we have the worst fanbase in sports.

I said before the season started we would be 13-4, I was close. Said we would be the #1 offense and be ranked in between 7 to 11 in total defense, I was close there too. I said we would have a bye. So I'm off there. Said we would retire Brady because his age will catch up to him, and beat GB getting that monkey off our backs and then beat the Chiefs in the SB 37-23, with Dak being the MVP. I'm still rolling with that prediction. GO COWBOYS!!
4417761350-hdtv.vresize.1200.630.high.96.jpg

messenger_media

Dallasfann

Reaction score
We will lose against the Cardinals in round 1, unfortunately.

Kyler Murray is 8-0 at Cowboys Stadium going back to high school.

There are consequences for dropping to the #4 seed.

Boy...playoffs haven't even started yet and you haters are already missing on your calls. Poor guy doesn't get to watch Murray win in Dallas next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.