Predict the Practice Squad

robjay04

Reaction score
What's your prediction for Moore?

I believe he is still practice squad eligible and I think the coaching staff likes him too much to not have him around at all.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I believe he is still practice squad eligible and I think the coaching staff likes him too much to not have him around at all.
He will probably be active once they IR a couple of players.

Kaiser

Reaction score

I've always liked the Assistant Coach idea but I think they bring him back when they IR Gathers and Hitchens. I love Rush but if I'm a coach I wouldn't risk having a stretch of the season that depends on a UDFA adjusting to the NFL as rookie. We were spoiled by Dak Prescott, he is the exception and not the rule.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
I'll take Gilchrist, Joe Jones, White, Ivie, Lenoir, Skipper, Jarwin, Burbank, Carrel, and Brad Kyaa.

I would sign Brad Kyaa to the active roster for a day and then cut him so I had dibs on signing him to the PS. This would mean not resigning Moore.

I would rather have Neal than Carrel, but I don't think Neal clears waivers. I like Burbank slightly better than Theaker.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
QB: Kellen Moore
WR: Lance Lenoir, Uzoma Nwachukwu
OL: Emmett Cleary, Dan Skipper
DL: Leslie Neal, Joey Ivie
LB: Joseph Jones
DB: Marquez White, Jamiell Showers

Kaiser

Reaction score
I would rather have Neal than Carrel, but I don't think Neal clears waivers. I like Burbank slightly better than Theaker.

I could see Burbank, he does seem like a guy that would be a lot better next year with time in the weight room and film room. Also I could see a LB but I didn't list one because I think there is a good chance Nzeocha gets cut when Moore and Irving return.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I've always liked the Assistant Coach idea but I think they bring him back when they IR Gathers and Hitchens. I love Rush but if I'm a coach I wouldn't risk having a stretch of the season that depends on a UDFA adjusting to the NFL as rookie. We were spoiled by Dak Prescott, he is the exception and not the rule.
But what does that to do with Moore? He can't play.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
I could see Burbank, he does seem like a guy that would be a lot better next year with time in the weight room and film room. Also I could see a LB but I didn't list one because I think there is a good chance Nzeocha gets cut when Moore and Irving return.

That makes sense man. I have to admit I'm over Nzeocha. I like the younger LBs better than him going forward.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I loved Leslie O'Neil in his 13 seasons with the Chargers, but at age 53 is he really eligible for the PS?

angry-kid.jpg

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Dan Skipper is horrible. I would rather have Theaker

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'll take Gilchrist, Joe Jones, White, Ivie, Lenoir, Skipper, Jarwin, Burbank, Carrel, and Brad Kyaa.

I would sign Brad Kyaa to the active roster for a day and then cut him so I had dibs on signing him to the PS. This would mean not resigning Moore.

How exactly does putting him on the roster for a day give you "dibs?"

Any rookie QB is going to want to stay in the system he played in camp. So much better for development and opportunity

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I loved Leslie O'Neil in his 13 seasons with the Chargers, but at age 53 is he really eligible for the PS?

j/k...

Showers isn't eligible BTW.

How isn't Showers eligible? He has less than 6 games active.

csirl

Reaction score
Safe bet that the 3 draft choices will go to PS if they clear waivers?

Team will bring in at least 2 players who were in other camps.