Predict the regular season record for the Dallas Cowboys

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is your chance to go on record and predict the win-loss record for the Dallas Cowboys for the 2005 season.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I say 10-6.

I like our talent, I love Garrett, I'm a fan of the Ryan hire, and I like our schedule.

We take 2 from Philly. :cool:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
12-4 we get the JEts and PAts early, plus the NFC west. If we handle business I see a bright future.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
10-6 and a wild card spot. I will predict the playoffs when they arrive. It's not wise to do it now so far away from the event.

John R

Reaction score
Hard to pick a number due to injuries but i'll say Dallas will win anywhere from 6 wins up to 10 wins.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
John R;4092435 said:
Hard to pick a number due to injuries but i'll say Dallas will win anywhere from 6 wins up to 10 wins.

Wow, way to go on the limb! You know predictions doesn't mean sitting on the fence right?

For me 9-7. It could be +/- 1 depending on injuries and how D develops. I will be pleasantly surprised if they beyond 10 wins based on what we have seen so far on D in pre-season.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Reality;4092242 said:
Here is your chance to go on record and predict the win-loss record for the Dallas Cowboys for the 2005 season.

Hey you hijacked my thread idea !!!

LOL !!!

Reaction score
Reality;4092242 said:

I say we go 9-7 for the 2005 season! :p:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
9-7

I think the season starts off bumpy but picks up toward the end.

Of course, if Ryan can get his group together in a month, I could see another win or two.

Just not sure this group can be whipped into shape, or even has the ability to be whipped into shape, in a short period of time.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
I see an 0-3 start and everybody freaking out. Then eventually things get settled down and they win some games, but they tail off at the end of the season when they're mostly out of the playoffs.

w8lifter

Reaction score
Im an eternal optimist when it comes to most things in life.

:cunning:

I learned its best to be positive about any hopes and aspirations, instead of negative and hoping for the worst.

Hoping or expecting the worst only attracts the worst, so that is counter-productive.

:look:

Hence, I predict the Cowboys go 10-6 in the 2011 Regular Season and get AT LEAST (if not more) 1 playoff win.

:pray: