CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the 2022 Cowboys -- CLOSED *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
10-7.

I have confidence that Dak will win 4-5 of the Divisional games. Hell, maybe all 6 again barring injury. Find a way to beat 3 out of 4 AFC South teams, then take care of the Lions, Bears, and/or Vikings - we might repeat the division. Those head to head games with the Eagles will likely be very impactful, and it's a fight every time we play Minnesota.

That being said, would LOVE to win the first two games. That'd be the most incredible scenario.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We haven't seen the team yet .

it could be 6-11 or 11-6 ... im leaning towards 6-11

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cowboys schedule is tough and I dont see them winning the division. Everything and everyone seems to be saying Eagles but it wouldn't surprise me if somehow Wentz leads the Commanders to a division win.
This whole NFC east isn't as far apart as people think.

Sydla

Reaction score
9-8, Philly goes 11-6 to win the East. Their schedule is a total joke. I think the OL is going to be an issue all year and that's going to present problems, especially against good teams. 4-2 in the division, losing to Philly and the Commanders. NFC is fairly weak this year, so 9-8 could be a WC season.

75boyz

Reaction score
I got an idea...

Coach Jerry said Tyron will be back for the playoffs which of course Dallas will make.

Let's have a predict the playoffs record question.

I'll go first.

I struggled to even put them in the dance at first because of history but I'll go out on a limb and say 0-1 wildcard one and done.

And that's the ceiling.

Again.

Reaction score
I struggled whether to go with 8 or 9 wins. I ended up trying to stay somewhat positive.

9-8. A Wild Card birth and immediate exit from the playoffs

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9-8 but to be fair, the last 12-4 season they had, I predicted 4-12.

I am better at picking individual games. At least better than I am at seasons.

At least Reality is reasonable.

On the old DC.com, they turned it into a Survivor type thing and I was the first chunked off the island to bob around in the ocean all by myself for several weeks.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I’m going 11-6. I like this defense a lot. I like the defensive depth.

I don’t like the OL and WR depth. If a couple of them get injured, things could go south pretty quickly. I have no idea what the team will do if someone like Lamb gets injured.

This season hinges on health and limiting penalties, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.