CZ POLL **** Predict the Season Record for the 2024 Cowboys (OFF-SEASON EDITION) *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have in the 2024 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought we would do something a little different this year and run two separate season-prediction polls for fans who want to participate.

This is not about being right or wrong but simply sharing your current opinions on how you think the Cowboys will perform in the upcoming 2024-2025 season based on the off-season moves they have made so far.

It will be interesting to see how the opinions of the Cowboys fan base change between now and the start of the season when the annual prediction poll thread is posted.

As always, you do not have to vote in the poll, but everyone is welcome to post their thoughts and comments in this thread.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Nah bro, this is about being right and wrong. I'm seldom the latter.

10-7 unless further actions are taken on the roster. Hopefully, in a positive direction.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Can’t predict the season. It’s too early and the roster’s not even set.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think 9-10 wins as the team stands now. Hopefully, some more holes are filled by decent players by week one.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I mentioned 9-8 in another thread a few minutes ago but
I'll predict 10-7 for this poll. This will be the glass half full prediction...lol

shabazz

Reaction score
8-9.....I would have predicted a couple more wins if we weren't facing the AFC North teams

The truth is coming and the truth shall set you free.

We need fundamental change here and the 2024 season will be the catalyst.

I take zero pleasure in watching the asss beating that are coming but I look forward to change, renewal, growth and ultimately Cowboys success.

visionary

Reaction score
Dak has recently been a great regular season QB he just craps the bed under pressure in post season

Dak has been great in MM system

Zimmer defense will be less sexy with fewer TOs but more disciplined and physical which will translate into wins

Not playing a LB at DE and safeties at LB will help

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
11-6. Dak will post fantasy QB regular season stats as he always does. Having actual linebackers on the field will help the defense.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Team pretty much the same as last year with minor differences.we might have better LB play and of course Diggs should be back healthy.Oline has lot more depth but we are starting 2 new guys .Beebe should be immediately better than Biadasz but Guyton has big shoes to fill.overall we should have the the same record but still we cant compete with 49ers.

CoachD

Reaction score
Here's my prediction....

1. Commitment to mediocrity
2. Same old same old
3. All in onselling the same hype each and every year
4. Jerry makes a statement about how the Cowboys have to do better
5. Rinse and repeat

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I thought we would do something a little different this year and run two separate season-prediction polls for fans who want to participate.

This is not about being right or wrong but simply sharing your current opinions on how you think the Cowboys will perform in the upcoming 2024-2025 season based on the off-season moves they have made so far.

It will be interesting to see how the opinions of the Cowboys fan base change between now and the start of the season when the annual prediction poll thread is posted.

As always, you do not have to vote in the poll, but everyone is welcome to post their thoughts and comments in this thread.
Did Rambo vote for 17 and 0?
:muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.