CZ POLL **** Predict the Season Record for the 2024 Cowboys (OFF-SEASON EDITION) *****

How many wins and losses will the Cowboys have in the 2024 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak has recently been a great regular season QB he just craps the bed under pressure in post season

Dak has been great in MM system

Zimmer defense will be less sexy with fewer TOs but more disciplined and physical which will translate into wins

Not playing a LB at DE and safeties at LB will help
He's good at padding stats when we're ahead against weak teams. He spits the bit in the regular season too. Anytime we play Green Bay, Baltimore, 49ers, or Bills. The Patriots 4 years ago. The Chiefs a few years ago. What did we score, 3 points in those last 2 games?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes due to lack of off season moves they will take a step back.
11-6 :cool:

Praxit

Reaction score
...right now, with all the people gone and those we have gained.

I say, 10-7.

Thats also with brutal schedule. I might be generous too. ;)..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Barring injury, I believe they're going to be 10-7 at minimum,

so I went with 10 and seven just to be safe, but there are some people out there predicting 13 wins,,, I don't see it but I also don't see this doom and gloom like they think we've done nothing in the offseason, really most of the people that are no longer on this team are easily replaced in my opinion as there replacement were already here or returning from injury and we're here last year you know guys like Trayvon diggs, Overshown and others....

the two that I wish were still here aged often injured players like Gilmore and tyron Smith it would have been nice to keep them,​
everyone else exaggerating on how much we actually lost and it acted like we didn't have people here to take their places...​
I believe we do, no I don't think we did anything to do any major improvements but I don't think we dropped off as much as people think and I've heard this story before yeah historically bad all season and somehow we ended up winning 12 games and going to the second round of the playoffs.​
so fans can think what they want but This is why we watch the games or at least I do because I have no idea how to season is going to turn out...​

rambo2

Reaction score
Barring injury, I believe they're going to be 10-7 at minimum,

so I went with 10 and seven just to be safe, but there are some people out there predicting 13 wins,,, I don't see it but I also don't see this doom and gloom like they think we've done nothing in the offseason, really most of the people that are no longer on this team are easily replaced in my opinion as there replacement were already here or returning from injury and we're here last year you know guys like Trayvon diggs, Overshown and others....

the two that I wish were still here aged often injured players like Gilmore and tyron Smith it would have been nice to keep them,​
everyone else exaggerating on how much we actually lost and it acted like we didn't have people here to take their places...​
I believe we do, no I don't think we did anything to do any major improvements but I don't think we dropped off as much as people think and I've heard this story before yeah historically bad all season and somehow we ended up winning 12 games and going to the second round of the playoffs.​
so fans can think what they want but This is why we watch the games or at least I do because I have no idea how to season is going to turn out...​
I agree with you. They should get double digit wins. I think they got lucky with the schedule with only 1 cold weather game and it helps them that the Eagles play a game in Brazil. The Giants and Washington shouldn't do anything this year. The Cowboys are ranked around the 3rd best team in the conference, that gives them a decent chance. They should get the double digit wins with good qb play and a healthy Lamb and Parsons.

It's funny that the majority in here predict under double digit wins when the number is 10.5. The Cowboys are one if the better teams in the conference.

plymkr

Reaction score
I predict 8 or less wins. I am more concerned about our mental psyche than actual talent. If we have a slow start it can get ugly fast.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has recently been a great regular season QB he just craps the bed under pressure in post season

Dak has been great in MM system

Zimmer defense will be less sexy with fewer TOs but more disciplined and physical which will translate into wins

Not playing a LB at DE and safeties at LB will help
Because of the weak scheduling and the NFC East during the regular season.
Let's see how he does this year as the dogs are few??????????????
P.S. This team will NOT play for Dak except for Zeke and Fergie.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Lame duck coaches, a cap-strapped and ineffective FO, a diminished roster, first place schedule, and a funk from the GB loss that smells like 12 year old cheese adds up to a very underwhelming 9-8

Based on it’s playoff output and following actions— This team clearly doesn’t believe in itself. Why should any of us?

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I get the person who voted 17-0, that was a joke but Who is the delusional individual that thinks this team is going 13-4!!

8 or 9 win team, tough schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.