CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the Cowboys *****

What is your wins and losses prediction for the Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daillest88

Reaction score
11-5. Dak improvement. Run blocking better than last year. Defense same results

Silverstar

Reaction score
13-3 again...this team is good and getting better.

Last season was no fluke.

csirl

Reaction score
11-5.

Issues on defense will cost us at least 2-3 otherwise winnable games. I dont think the suspensions will have as much impact as people think.

chicago JK

Reaction score
I am going 10-6 in a tightly contested NFC East. I will lower my prediction by a game or maybe two if Zeke is out 6 full games.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
9-7

I get tired of people complaining all the time before the season even starts.
And when I express that attitude I think many view me as a homer just because I refuse to complain so much like they do.

However IMO this team is going to struggler early on with the secondary and LB corps. I am hoping that these young secondary players get some snaps they did not get in the preseason and are better for it by the end of the season.
I am hoping that if we get at least 2 of the guys to be good starers will be ahead of the curve.

The D line in the middle might be improved...I don't know about the End positions and again with suspensions with those and the LB we really are a questionable Defense at best.

I also don't know how our offense will do. But I don't think we will be on a high streak like we were last year. I think many underestimated us with a rookie QB but I don't think they will now.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This is your chance to predict how many wins and losses the Cowboys will have this season.

In the even the Cowboys tie in an odd number of games, the wins will be rounded down and the losses rounded up. If they tie in an even number of games, the records will count as they are.

Do you want bragging rights after the season?

What is your prediction?

*** NOTE: The voting will be locked before Thursday's game, so make your vote!
Appreciate the polls Reality!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
9-7

I get tired of people complaining all the time before the season even starts.
And when I express that attitude I think many view me as a homer just because I refuse to complain so much like they do.

However IMO this team is going to struggler early on with the secondary and LB corps. I am hoping that these young secondary players get some snaps they did not get in the preseason and are better for it by the end of the season.
I am hoping that if we get at least 2 of the guys to be good starers will be ahead of the curve.

The D line in the middle might be improved...I don't know about the End positions and again with suspensions with those and the LB we really are a questionable Defense at best.

I also don't know how our offense will do. But I don't think we will be on a high streak like we were last year. I think many underestimated us with a rookie QB but I don't think they will now.
I don't think Dak will be underestimated either, but at the same time, Dak isn't underestimating his competition and has prepared as such. No, 13-3 probably ain't happening, but I think the team can rally around each other (band of brothers) and play above the general consensus of just above average.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
9-7, a lot tougher schedule and a questionable defense that suffers growing pains early...

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
10-6. NFCE will improve; Zeke missing time will hurt; secondary will take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.