CZ POLL ***** Predict the Season Record for the Cowboys *****

What is your wins and losses prediction for the Cowboys this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBIT

Reaction score
If Zeke misses 6 games they win 7 games. If he winds up playing the whole year while the higher courts fugure it out they win 10 games

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
9-7
The season long cloud of Zeke
All the new faces on defense--gonna take time for this unit to figure things out
Pushing Jaylon into a starters role before he is 100%
The suspensions of Irving, Moore, and Carroll and Wilson later
Harder strength of schedule=coaching staff preparedness limitations
OL cohesiveness ---gonna find out quick if they miss Leary/Free
Keeping more on the roster has to be bad karma:)
Miss the playoffs

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I always pick 16-0......I am drunk on the silver and blue punch. I refuse to accept any losses prior to the season.....the Spurs will always go 82-0, in spite of Pop giving games away, the Pens will go 82-0, and the Astros will go 162-0.

TWOK11

Reaction score
This is assuming an injunction is issued as I expect and Zeke plays all 16 games:

NY: W
@denver: W
@Arizona: L
LA: W
GB: L
@SF: W
@washington: W
KC: W
@Atlanta: L
Philly: W
LA: W
Washington: W
@NY: L
@Oakland: W
Seattle: L
@Philly: W

11-5, which likely wins the division. I think teams that can exploit our young secondary (Arizona, GB, Atlanta, Oakland, potentially Washington) will give us trouble and we drop several of those in shootouts. Arizona and Atlanta especially have the potential to be the games we get blown out in if their is one, as their combo of offense and defense is lethal if healthy. I think the Giants defense in NY in the cold will give us trouble. The Seattle game was tough because while I think we would have matched up well with them last year, Russell Wilson looks like he's on another level in preseason this year.

Teams with average or below average QBs simply won't be able to hang with us. KC's defense is pretty good but their offense simply can't beat you without contributions from the defense and special teams with socres/turnovers. Philly's offense was laughably simplistic last year, though it may expand in year two of the savior. LA x2 and SF should be blowouts, none are very good and are vastly inferior talent wise.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Eagles 15-1
Giants 10-6
Cowboys 8-8
Commanders 7-9

If NY goes 15-1, Manning either has a hell of a resurgence or their defense turns into a reincarnation of the '85 Bears. Their OL and running game are lousy, like potentially dead last in rushing this year lousy.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Goodell is forced to hand the Lombardi Trophy to Jerry and Jerry hands Goodell his walking papers. :D

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
If NY goes 15-1, Manning either has a hell of a resurgence or their defense turns into a reincarnation of the '85 Bears. Their OL and running game are lousy, like potentially dead last in rushing this year lousy.

Their whole offense was bottom 7 last year.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
12-4 repeat NFC-e champs and finally get #6, for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.