Predicting the Cowboys in the playoffs

Rayman70

Reaction score
Aikman is the biggest Anti Dallas fan there is at Fox along with Buck. They revel in their demise. They repeat the Murray thing several times 2 engrain that into the viewers minds because THEY KNEW the outcome the network wanted. Refs these days are like WWE. Tellin ya'll..its a Jerry Jones bias that is tangible and real. He is not a beloved man in the football/TV world. His shrewdness' over the years has rubbed many the wrong way, including the league office and networks.Its a factor.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
They will put up a valiant effort and accept their fate at get ready for next season. They will regret making so much penalties and a missed field goal that will cost them a close game they could of easily won.

bigE79

Reaction score
..thats the spirit, Blackthorn. I got faith MM will get it right. He's no process man, unlike JG. Eagles game will be telling. All we need is shove in right direction. Jarwin is coming back, he's a good blocker. Shultz sucks *** as blocker.

This defense is key to getting deep. They can do it.
I thought we got that shove when we killed Washington,I thought we got that confidence back,I thought wrong..we could beat the crap out of the eagles and it won't mean a thing..dak lacks confidence,hell the whole O lacks confidence..the only way we could win in the playoffs if if the D plays crazy good and the O just drives the bus.

uvaballa

Reaction score
People get up too up for wins or too down for losses. I got them in the NFCCG.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Predicting the Cowboys in the playoffs. Dak continues to play scared and continues to get down big. Parsons comes over in the 3rd quarter and grabs him by the neck and tells him to snap out of it or he's kicking his butt.
3 three and outs later Parsons is seen on the bench beating the crap out of dak.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That’s fine CC I knew your a good poster and fan but spit the bit Indicates the horse is no longer responding to the pull of the reins. Heavy penalized teams indicates coaches aren’t getting through to the players imo. These players like the coaches and haven’t quit but this years history of inconsistency doesn’t inspire confidence.
There’s no stat for that.
That is a question I have also, but have seen intensity levels strong enough not to question at least the defensive side of ball. The offense is another storyline. I question dedication levels on that side as well as strength of leadership of that entire group. There is way too much actual talent on that side of the ball not to be fully dominant against any team. Accountability and leadership there is not good at present. Myself, I jerk a knot in the neck of Dak Prescott and set records straight. Injury and a lax accountability are the culprit.

A well kept and trained horse doesn't drop the bit, until retired. Same with a football team. The sport is too demanding for prima donnas. Same with a horse.

A vaquero would leave his horse tied and ready while he might spend hours in a tavern, just to teach him to be always ready and at the immediate call of his owner.

Same with an athlete...Dallas offense is spoiled at present, and that strikes up and down the elements of leadership. A green OC and a foolish QB who doesn't realize waste that happens with privileged assumptions. One just can't turn off success levels like a faucett...and back on again. It is lost...without further changes that demand accountability.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think they win the opening game but lose in the divisional game. Not a good road team.

The effectiveness of the defense is based on turnovers and when they don’t get them, they are not a great team.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Predicting doesn’t serve any purpose except to set up frustration and disappointment.

Let’s just see how it plays out with anticipation and excitement we are in the dance. No expectations.
Omgosh. How true. Just be glad they are in the post season. Last year was horrible. Go Cowboys

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He wasn't the reason the Cowboys lost though. That's my point. The defense did a pretty good job against him, and probably would have done even better if the offense had used more ToP.
Help me to understand: Murray isn't the reason the Cards beat us, even though his offense scored more points than we did. So if the Cowboys' offense had scored more points than the Cardinals' offense, who would have been responsible for the win?

Mr_437

Reaction score
1 and done. Offense struggles for 3 quarters, then make the game close late in 4th quarter just coming up short.

blueblood70

Reaction score
^^this is fact.
unless you are a fortune teller, its not a fact, in fact its hyperbole, nothing but a feeling, a guess.

they actually have to play the game.

to all the Nostradamus's, why don't you own a team because if you could predict the future, you should be a trillionaire.

so, until then, let's go play and debate the game after, not before.

using the word Fact makes you look bad since by definition you cannot say they lost before they play, its not a fact.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Aikman is the biggest Anti Dallas fan there is at Fox along with Buck. They revel in their demise. They repeat the Murray thing several times 2 engrain that into the viewers minds because THEY KNEW the outcome the network wanted. Refs these days are like WWE. Tellin ya'll..its a Jerry Jones bias that is tangible and real. He is not a beloved man in the football/TV world. His shrewdness' over the years has rubbed many the wrong way, including the league office and networks.Its a factor.
I like Troy, he is fair and honest most of the time.

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Normally I’ve been a homer over the years. This year things began with so much promise and then the dual personality began showing up again. You can call it bad fan for us watching the losses and calling it as we see it. I call it unprepared team? Our vaulted oline was whooped too many times. Dak has trouble reading defenses. Go out there and start beating the man in front of you.
I’l say thank you good game. I’m tired.