Prediction on Beasley

DFWJC

Reaction score
I am somewhat interested in seeing what he does there.
I am glad he is gone in a way. But if he has success there, I will not rue that he is gone.

Matter of fact I would like him and the Bills to be successful, at least in beating NE twice. Otherwise, I will take it game by game as to who they play. Not that it directly impacts us, other than the 4 NFC teams they will play. But I also like to see the Bengals win, so it would impact them in a way.
We’re now are so stacked at WR that I’d already forgotten he was gone.

He does run great routes and isa good outlet for a young QB, so I assume hell catch a few ball in Buffalo

ghst187

Reaction score
I am somewhat interested in seeing what he does there.
I am glad he is gone in a way. But if he has success there, I will not rue that he is gone.

Matter of fact I would like him and the Bills to be successful, at least in beating NE twice. Otherwise, I will take it game by game as to who they play. Not that it directly impacts us, other than the 4 NFC teams they will play. But I also like to see the Bengals win, so it would impact them in a way.

Agree. Cannot believe the pats didn’t snatch him up.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Agree. Cannot believe the pats didn’t snatch him up.
Why would they pay him anything close to what he got when they have an infinitely better player in Eldeman and can easily find slot WR's much cheaper than Beasley. Beasley needs a team like the Pats much more than they need him

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does he though? I am not a hater but are we just going to blame his struggles on Dak and Linehan? Is there no responsibility on his part?

What struggles, though? He's an outlet player who can't play outside and can't beat you deep. But he's got good hands and can get open inside and who draws double-teams. That's pretty valuable if you're not counting on him to be more than he is.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
What struggles, though? He's an outlet player who can't play outside and can't beat you deep. But he's got good hands and can get open inside and who draws double-teams. That's pretty valuable if you're not counting on him to be more than he is.
Disappeared in many games. Says he was open, but tape showed otherwise.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Like him, or not, Beasley was a scrappy player in Dallas.
With that said, his numbers won't be great in Buffalo.

I predict less than 40 catches and less than 500 yards.
He probably manages to start a total of 12 games.

Of course, much like the weather man, predictions are often wrong... lol.
Still fun though.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Here's a better prediction.

He has more catches than any WR not named Amari on this roster.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I think he will have a decent season this year. Josh allen is a 2nd year qb that might rely heavily on him early on. The bills o line sucked last year in protecting him.

JustChip

Reaction score
He knew that Dallas would not give him another big contract, given his age and his part time status, and some cheap rookie could do a lot of what he does, so he went for the bucks, and a possible chance, given he's a veteran receiver on a team with a young quarterback, to be the go-to or safety valve receiver, and get more balls thrown his way.

He also has little competition on the Bills, there's no Amari Cooper to compete for passes, e.g.

We like to think players should be loyal to the team that they first played with, but after playing for 7 years, his career is on the downslope, he needs to grab what he can while he can. Most of us would do the same, sorry to see him go, but like they say, it's business....

We’ll said. The only issue I had with Beasley was his and his wife’s penchant for running their soup coolers.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ya don't need to be a savant to see the writing on the wall for ole Beeze. He is in football Siberia. Good luck with dat son.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
He will put up good numbers but it will be because the Bills will be behind in a lot of games and they will throw a lot to try and come back.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
He will put up good numbers but it will be because the Bills will be behind in a lot of games and they will throw a lot to try and come back.
I'd think that may be correct, and with a green quarterback, even if the Bills do get to be contenders it will take a year or two, and who knows how long Beasley will be able to play, he might get his yards/tds but not a ring...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Tape showed he got bracketed. He wins practically every time against man coverage.

Was also open often and Dak didn't see him, or didn't throw to him.

Hard to understand the dislike for Beasley by some, he's a slot receiver, that's all, hardly the focal point of the offense. For a guy his size you'd think he'd been more a fan favorite...

JustChip

Reaction score

Hard to understand the dislike for Beasley by some, he's a slot receiver, that's all, hardly the focal point of the offense. For a guy his size you'd think he'd been more a fan favorite...
I’m sure many of those who dislike him were cheering loudly when he caught the ball against the back of his helmet going out of bounds which was critical in winning that game. Beasley made the mistake of being vocal which does not endear yourself to most people. He’s not the first, nor will he be the last, that makes that mistake.

jay94

Reaction score

Him not being the brightest crayon in the box easily made him not the fan favorite. If he was humble and didn't constantly spout stupid, but for some players that is simply asking to much.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Zay Jones has a bigger year in Buffalo than Beaz.
He was starting to turn the corner with Allen late last year.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Him not being the brightest crayon in the box easily made him not the fan favorite. If he was humble and didn't constantly spout stupid, but for some players that is simply asking to much.

He was hated as soon as he got here, I guess because he left camp thinking he couldn't compete, but came back and played. He didn't spout stupid his first couple of years here.

Just one of those players that people like to jump on...