Prediction time...Arizona.

followthestar

Reaction score
i think bledsoe and glenn will try to hook up, and if they do a couple times there will be wild cheering! i think the Jones kid will do well for the very limited time he plays, but the others will also do well since we have great depth at RB.
romo and henson - i believe romo is the more "trustworthy" player and ends up bledsoe's backup this year, and does well. he's smart, he knows the offense well, he won't make a lot of mistakes and will keep his head in games.
its our DL that will really jump out at people - mostly their OL! with our depth and rotation, we will be putting a hurting on all of their QBs, and 5 sacks with a couple picks sounds about right to me.
on the unsung hero note, i think McBriar the punter will open a couple eyes and grab a comment or two, and i think Thompson will break off at least one run of over 20 yards, and at least threaten to take one or two kickoffs back to the house. the kid has wings...

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
We'll lose because our backup QBs, WRs and CBs aren't that good.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
1) no matter how Henson plays, he is screwed...if he plays good its only because its against backups, if he plays bad its because he "sux"

2) DeMarcus Ware will be labeled the next Ekuban or Pittman if he doesnt get 2 or 3 sacks

3) Tony Romo could throw 3 or 4 picks and still be the forum darling

4) same for Woody Dantzler, no matter how hopeless he looks there will still be people claiming he is a great talent

5) Terrance Newman and Roy Williams better not allow one pass to be completed on them, otherwise they "suck" and are "overrated"

the fickle folks will be in out in full force

David

And to that, if their first team offense even scores a Field goal against our First team D, our team D still will suck according to some.

Anyway kidding aside, I hope its not repeat of first two years of BP, where in they came in flat on first pre-season games.