Prediction Time: Cowboys vs Buccaneers

CoachD

Reaction score
So the new season is finally here and like usual Cowboys fans have high hopes for a team that was absolutely dismal on defense last year and their leader went out with a career threatening injury which left them with all three back ups seeing time but now Dak is back and he's now ready to go. On offense the Cowboys look pretty good but they'll be going up a very good defense in Tampa Bay. Zack Martin is most likely out and that will hurt. On Defense hopefully it won't get any worse than last year because that was embarrassing, unfortunately they get to go up against the games all time greatest quarterback and some very good recievers. Now the Cowboys are gonna have to establish the run with Zeke and Pollard and they have to play keep away if they're going to win, getting a few turnovers wouldn't hurt either. Beating the Buccaneers would be huge for the Cowboys ego and would be a great and I mean great start to the season, however, in the end I like the Bucs just because they're the champs and I think that they're the better team.

Bucs 34
Cowboys 16

stiletto

Reaction score
I have predicted this to be a L since the schedule came out, still see no reason for any other prediction.

Bucs 38
Cowboys 21