Prediction Time: Cowboys vs Buccaneers

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What all you knuckled heads think about tomorrow's game? I think the team will not be intimated by the Buc's. Offense, defense, road game? A player out here and there. Do they play scared of the big bad wolf? Will they stop just showing up and start showing the STAR? I actually think they can...if they play fast on all three teams. The Cowboys have some nice priced players, time to get the job done...I think they just might.

Reactions: CWR

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
So the new season is finally here and like usual Cowboys fans have high hopes for a team that was absolutely dismal on defense last year and their leader went out with a career threatening injury which left them with all three back ups seeing time but now Dak is back and he's now ready to go. On offense the Cowboys look pretty good but they'll be going up a very good defense in Tampa Bay. Zack Martin is most likely out and that will hurt. On Defense hopefully it won't get any worse than last year because that was embarrassing, unfortunately they get to go up against the games all time greatest quarterback and some very good recievers. Now the Cowboys are gonna have to establish the run with Zeke and Pollard and they have to play keep away if they're going to win, getting a few turnovers wouldn't hurt either. Beating the Buccaneers would be huge for the Cowboys ego and would be a great and I mean great start to the season, however, in the end I like the Bucs just because they're the champs and I think that they're the better team.

Bucs 34
Cowboys 16

Cowboys: 37
Bucs: 24

CWR

Reaction score
The predictions I want to see are: How far into the game before someone posts a player sucks? How about when the first fire Quinn is posted? Then there's the fire MM. Of course let's not forget the first Dak sucks post.

Within the first 5 minutes. I'd bet the mortgage on it. The zone will be in mid-season form shortly after kickoff.

Let me break it down
Fire Quinn will happen early second quarter
MM will be right with Quinn
Dak sucks will start on the FIRST series, even if he just finished completing 4 or 5 straight passes.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Cowboys-3
Tampa-0

I expect a defensive game. Boys will still dominate on the offense, but fail in the red zone, due to some self inflicted rust.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Brady is an attention seeking HOF QB who with the Pats has burnt me in the past with what seems to be an inability to show up Week 1, and in turn killing my survivor pool and not even being able to cover a spread.

Dallas 27, Them 24

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

Plankton

Reaction score
midnight-staley-pain.gif