Prediction Time - Cowboys vs Lions

CoachD

Reaction score
Well, it's yet again another must-win against the Lions for the Cowboys to at least stayed tied for the division lead. So how do the Cowboys beat the Lions, for me it's simple, let Dak chuck it all over the field like he did last week, set up the running game by spreading the Lions out. As for the Lions Matthew Stafford might or might not play looks like a game-time decision but it won't make a bit of difference because the Cowboys will start slow yet again and keep the Lions in the game regardless who plays quarterback for the Lions. I barely like the Cowboys in this one but would I be surprised if they lost, no. Cowboys win close because I really don't see it any other way because they're so damn inconsistent.

Cowboys 26
Lions 24

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Well, it's yet again another must-win against the Lions for the Cowboys to at least stayed tied for the division lead. So how do the Cowboys beat the Lions, for me it's simple, let Dak chuck it all over the field like he did last week, set up the running game by spreading the Lions out. As for the Lions Matthew Stafford might or might not play looks like a game-time decision but it won't make a bit of difference because the Cowboys will start slow yet again and keep the Lions in the game regardless who plays quarterback for the Lions. I barely like the Cowboys in this one but would I be surprised if they lost, no. Cowboys win close because I really don't see it any other way because they're so damn inconsistent.

Cowboys 26
Lions 24
There is not a single game left on the schedule where we can say......yea, we 100% without a doubt have this game.......not one.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Dallas 31
detroit 17

after poor showing last week,Zeke feasts on a lions d that is allowing 110yds on the ground over the last 3 games.
DLaw and Michael Bennett get after the QB and over-all,I expect this side of the ball to have a solid game.

gut-feeling player to watch...offense...Zeke feasts on 27th ranked detroit run defense.

gut-feeling player to watch...defense...DE Michael Bennett.

:flagwave:GO COWBOYS:flagwave:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dallas 31
detroit 17

after poor showing last week,Zeke feasts on a lions d that is allowing 110yds on the ground over the last 3 games.
DLaw and Michael Bennett get after the QB and over-all,I expect this side of the ball to have a solid game.

gut-feeling player to watch...offense...Zeke feasts on 27th ranked detroit run defense.

gut-feeling player to watch...defense...DE Michael Bennett.

:flagwave:GO COWBOYS:flagwave:

Cowboys do seem to play better with their backs against a wall, witness the Iggles game just this year...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
3gguos.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Our defense is too inept to stop anyone and anything. Good thing is, their defense is supposedly terrible too. This is going to be a shootout/offensive game. Hopefully our's can come out on top, but if our playcalling is anything like it was last week, we won't.
38-28 Lions win.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Garrett probably doesn’t even know Stafford has been ruled out.

Detroit 31
Dallas 27

swilke

Reaction score
Dallas 34 - Detroit 20

I will be at the game, is there anyone familiar with downtown Detroit that has any recommendations on restaurants, bars, etc.?

DC4L_0420

Reaction score
DAL 27 DET 16 of course we start off slow..we'll be down 9-6 at halftime. Don't be alarmed it will be 20-9 by the end of the third..DAL will score there last TD in the fourth to make it 27-9..DET scores a meaningless TD late to make the Final 27-16.