Predictions for Philly game?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
36- 6

Thats 4 td’s a safety and a couple of fg’s

we get a late touchdown and miss the 2 point conversion.

game is over in the 2nd qtr..

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Goodness, hope I'm wrong but I'm thinking we might be in for another butt whipping. I mean like 30 to 10 type butt whipping. That said, if we by some chance can get a win anyway, shape or forum it would be the biggest win this year.

PS. Look forward one week and you have the potential of seeing up get absolutely destroyed by Pittsburg at home.

Eagles are favored by 9.5

gonna be a tough win

glimmerman

Reaction score
I love how some fans criticize the players for not playing hard yet they are hoping they lose. Real winners, it’s easy to see who played any kind of athletics and who didn’t.

Why don’t you start hoping for more injuries while you’re at it?
Would love to see this team stand up and fight. We will know in the first quarter. If we attempt to stop the run or not. I think we can pressure wentz. Maybe get a turnover. But we have to stop the run. Oh yeah it would help if we ran the ball. Wake up Elliot. And we only have a 3rd string QB starting. Real bad time to play for lead in the East.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys locate their manhood after getting rightfully shredded all week and put up a fight in this one. In the end they are still eunuchs and won't get it done. Eagles 27 Cowboys 6

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with the Mr. T Pain prediction but it will be the fans in pain.

We got a good look at this team up against two of the division rivals and they barely stood up against them. Doing that in PHL on SNF is going to push a lot more posters in my direction. I am a Cowboys fan but not of this team. This team spits on the Cowboys teams of the past.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We can't protect the QB.

WE can't defend.

I expect to lose and I hope we lose. Winning would be very bad.

I want to see basically all of our rookies grow and get better as the season goes on but I do not want to see any W's.
Honestly. I want Lamb to produce. For the sake of my Fantasy team and also so that we can offload Cooper next season. If lamb becomes who we all think he can. A trio of Gallup Lamb Wilson looks damn good with Jarwin coming back.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Need production from LT/RT

establish the run

forget the college passing attack

play more press coverage and use 4-3-4 more on running downs

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
can they win? sure they can will they win? i don't think so ... i think t will be 37 Philly Dallas 16