Predictions For This Week's Playoff Games

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Buccaneers over the Commanders. Bucs are at home and have a top defense again. Derrick Brooks spoils Skins desire for revenge of the elbow game.

Jaguars over the Patriots. Patriots have a M*A*S*H unit on the O-Line against this D-line. Dillon has a rough day. Not sure Leftwich will be sharp, but this is the Jags D.

Bengals over the Steelers. Toughest one for me to call because the Steelers may be the better team. This comes down to Home Field advantage and a field goal.

Panthers over the Giants. Opportunistic defense rattles Eli. Shockey is a game time decision. They're going to bring pressure from every direction.

Agree or disagree? Share your thoughts.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Commanders over Bucs.
Pats over Jags in a great game.
Giants over Lina
Steelers over Bengals in a tossup.

All 4 games s/b good ones but my picks are without question superior to Hossisis'.

I'm write.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Sarge said:
Commanders over Bucs.
Pats over Jags in a great game.
Giants over Lina
Steelers over Bengals in a tossup.

All 4 games s/b good ones but my picks are without question superior to Hossisis'.

I'm write.
That was beautiful.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Bucs over the Skins......Buc's D is the difference

Pats over the jags....Pats are still the champs until someone knocks them off...they will not lose at home this weekend.

Steelers over the Bengals.....Steelers have been there too many times

Giants over the Panthers.......Eli is good at home

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Rdeskins over Bucs 27-17. Skins looking for revenge, will shutdown the running game and pose to much for Rookie QB Simms.

Patriots over Jags 24-21. Defending champions, Brady shines, Vinatieri kicks last second field goal.

Bengals over Steelers 28-24. Toss up so I go with home field advantage in a good game.

Giants over Carolina 31-20. Giants pretty much unbeatable at home this year.

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Buccaneers over the Commanders. Bucs are at home and have a top defense again. Derrick Brooks spoils Skins desire for revenge of the elbow game.

Jaguars over the Patriots. Patriots have a M*A*S*H unit on the O-Line against this D-line. Dillon has a rough day. Not sure Leftwich will be sharp, but this is the Jags D.

Bengals over the Steelers. Toughest one for me to call because the Steelers may be the better team. This comes down to Home Field advantage and a field goal.

Panthers over the Giants. Opportunistic defense rattles Eli. Shockey is a game time decision. They're going to bring pressure from every direction.

You're close to perfect.

Skins definitely dominate this one. The last game they were missing cornelius griffin and a limping joe salavea at d tackle. This one will not be close.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Skins...... that defense is too much for Simms.
Giants..... if Julius Jones ran for 200 yards, Tiki Barber can do something too.
Patriots... they're back baby!
Steelers.. Bengals have limped to the finish line, better luck next year.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Steelers will destroy the Bengals- over before halftime.
Skids will drop the hammer on the Bucs- win by at least 17
Giants will squeak by the Panthers
Pats will win a close one.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I take Bucs over Skins tentatively, only because of Skins Secondary questions. Its a push though.

I take Pathers over the Giants, with all the injuries, it will hard for Giants to overcome.

Steelers over Bungles, although 3 road teams winning seems pretty improbable, so most likely, Bungles might come out here.

Patriots over Jags. Leftwitch will be pressured by front DL, and if they do that, Leftwitch turns into semi-Bledsoish performance.

movinonout

Benched
Reaction score
Wow some intelligent Cowboys fans on this board. Most picking the Skins! Thanks guys. Your giving us good Karma :)

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I think...

WASHINGTON over TAMPA BAY
NEW ENGLAND over JACKSONVILLE
CAROLINA over NEW YORK
CINCINATTI over PITTSBURGH

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Skins over Bucs- Skins are on fire, Their front four f***'s Simms up all game
Jac over NE- Jac is str8 up the better ball team now, NE better not win!!! I hate NE so much, if they win the SB again, i will be extremely pissed off, 4 SB wins in 5 years!!!!! F**K New England, Beat em Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Car over NYG- Eli cant handle Rucker, Peppers and Buckner
Cin over Pit- Cin is clearly better than PIT, yeah CIN has lost 2 str8, but its playoff time, they will come through!!!

RoyWilliams

Reaction score
Giants over Carolina - NY plays good at home
Skins over TB - Close, but I think Skins can run on Bucs
Pitt over Cincy - Cincy has poor run D
NE over Jac - Brady and co. will win at least one game is playoffs

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I love how many people are taking the exact opposite of my picks.

Hey, wait a minute. :banghead:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Commanders | Springs OUT for Wild Card game
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 09:02:40 -0800

ESPN reports Washington Commanders CB Shawn Springs (groin) is out for the Wild Card game on Saturday, Jan. 7.

I'm going

Bucs - Would never pick the skins if my life depended on it.
Steelers - Bengals immaturity is going to cost them this game. Add the fact they'e lost their last 3 games after wrapping up the AFC North.
Jags - Their D will be the difference, even tho u can never count out Brady.
Carolina - in a very close game. Their secondary will be the difference.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kingwhicker said:
Steelers will destroy the Bengals- over before halftime.
Skids will drop the hammer on the Bucs- win by at least 17
Giants will squeak by the Panthers
Pats will win a close one.
Words right outta my mouth.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Bucs bet with my heart.
Panthers bet with my heart.
Bengals bet with my heart.
Pats bet with my head.
Lets go Bucs, Panthers and Bengals!!!!!:skins: :jints: And club the steelers also!!:clubbed: